ValueWeb / I've lost a lot of money with them!

1 United States

If you host your e-commerce site with Value web you better be prepared to lose business. Each time my server goes down due to fault of Valueweb it takes them at least 5-7 days to get it back up with absolutely no help from the tech department. Each time they switch my server, for there own reasons, they install their own ssl certificate on my site instead of my cert. This causes customer to get unsecured site warning when the use the shopping cart. In other words - no business. Value takes 5-7 days to fix their mistake, leaving me out of business all of that time. Once they had a problem backing up their servers, instead of warning their customers about their internal problem they ignored it. At that time the server they provided me went bad and needed to be replaced, except thet had absolutely no backup of my files to transefer to the new server. Instead of letting me know they just left my site down. It took over a week to get back up and then 2 weeks to update the files. Valueweb, from my experience does not care about its customer's business at all. Stay away if you value your business!

More ValueWeb Complaints & Reviews