valueplusonline.com/open/form/40 / no such website

United States Review updated:
4.8
like other complaints on ValuePlusOnline.com the $40 gas rebate is fraud. they should be prosecuted for same and removed from internet business in any form.

Comments

Th
  18th of Nov, 2007
I was promise a 40.00 gas card for the promotion an your company is asking me to go on line to retrieve it but there is no www.valueplusonline.com/open/form/40 why? I really would like that rebate send to my home address 1550 20th st west sp 44 rosamond calif 93560. Thank you Miss Lipp!
Ar
  14th of Dec, 2007
Did not find any gas rebate form for value plus on line. Shouldn't promise and not deliver.
La
  20th of Dec, 2007
This is a total rip off. They also charge your credit card account,for their supposed savings. It took me three trys, but I got the credit back on my card.
Ri
  26th of Dec, 2007
I had the exact thing happen to me. A promise of all these great freebees and then find out there is nothing. They should be prosecuted.
Ja
  27th of Dec, 2007
I hope people who put this type of promtion should be held accountible.
Jr
  31st of Dec, 2007
i want my free gas
De
  3rd of Jan, 2008
I totally agree, this is a total rip off. I never got anything they promised, never saw the $40.00 gas voucher. I really wish someone would shut these places down, they are ripping people off everyday.
Ka
  3rd of Jan, 2008
Really don't get on the computer that much.
Je
  4th of Jan, 2008
I an a hard working mother, i have there jobs ,and at first this sounded like a good idea but now i wish i had never answered the phone that day. I wish there was a way i could sue if anyone knows a way let me know and i will take it to court.
De
  6th of Jan, 2008
Oh nice one you sons a ###, u send me a form for a $40.00 gift card for gas and I get this ###. This is complete ###, you all are a punch of spineless ###S!!!!!!
Ru
  9th of Jan, 2008
No gas vaucher not going to be a subscriber rip off.
Cy
  12th of Jan, 2008
I was also taken advantage of with the false promise of a gas voucher. Now I get to clean up the mess. What a waste of my time
Su
  16th of Jan, 2008
I work for USPS and deliver mail in the state of Oregon so naturally $40.00 in gas drew me in. Besides the time to go to the internet and fill out some form 40 to get it. Imagine my reaction when I find out it is a fraud and have to now go through wasting my time to get my money back for subscribing to something that was supposed to save me money!!!
Ch
  22nd of Jan, 2008
This is BS. They took money off my credit card and said my gas card was in the mail, It's realy funny that when you log on the the website it gos right to this complaint page. I'm glad I record all my phone calls, because I plane to rase some H___!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have nothing but time on my hands, and plane to make it a goal to expose these pepole for what and who they really are!!!! I wonder how many of the elderly they have defralded. That is a therd dagree felony.. Fox 25 news is my first stop........
Sa
  27th of Jan, 2008
I totally agee, I think they should be prosecuted to the full extent for fraud.
Le
  29th of Jan, 2008
I agree with the last two, they should be prosecuted for FRAUD "It ain't Right " lets call Turko and let our voices be heard!!!!!!!!
Ma
  30th of Jan, 2008
why havent these people been charged shut down or made an exaple of this is redickulus but were in america we let this happen remmeber this an remmeber who sad it ignor your rights an theyl go away
Ja
  31st of Jan, 2008
This is a big scam, just cancelled my membership, and told them to credit my account, I know it is only a dollar, but if everyone asks for their money back, then they can't stay in business much longer. They said I will be credited in 2-5 days, we'll see...
Am
  6th of Feb, 2008
I called the company to cancel and get my dollar back and I decided to call them on there BS and they said they wasnt sure why the address wasnt working right and that they would send me my gas card in about 7 days will see and i will be sure to post what happens to see if they are full of it
Da
  20th of Feb, 2008
I can't believe people can get away with ripping off the public like this. If there are no consequenses to openly steeling money from thousands of people, i need to get in this line of work.