valueplusonline.com / gift card

1 P.O. Box 5265Hopkins, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800475-1942

Elizabeth Collins is the Director of Marketing and the person that I recieved a letter from to claim my $50 in Gift Cards. When I log onto this website in the letter www.valueplusonline.com/open/form/50 to claim it there is no such website. I would like to have my gift card as promise.

Comments

• De
      21st of Aug, 2009

I would like you to just send the form to me so I will not have to bother you again

21st of Aug, 2009

can you not send me the form in the mail

• Br
      15th of Oct, 2009

Hello, I am writting because I just want my gift card and there seems to be a whole lot of writting on this page and no answers to that simple question-now claim yours. How? My name is Daud Abdullah, I have the letter you sent, that claims this and that, please make this happen, thank you.

18th of Dec, 2009

Same thing here! I've requested my "FREE" $50 giftcards from Walmart three times now. All I get is another blank form with which to request my "free" cards. This has been going on for 3 months.

25th of Dec, 2009

Hi, my name is Kim and I also am wondering where my $50 Wal Mart gift card is. I was introduced to and PROMISED a $50 gift card for Wal Mart when I ordered a MONTEL WILLIAMS HEALTH MASTER blender/juicer and agreed to try the Value Plus service. I too am trying to claim my incentive and am unable to find any link or form to make this happen. I will be contacting Montel's company and letting them know that I believe this to be a fraudulent offer and as soon as I have further information on this situation I will post more information. In the famous words of Mike Brady of Brady Bunch fame... Caviat Emptor - Let the buyer beware!. I'm coming after my Wal Mart gift card...

16th of Jan, 2010

i'm tryding to get my free gift card that i was promised also and there is no website either please get with so i get what was offered to me.

• Ca
      17th of Jan, 2010

your subscriber number 1127692245

• Da
      21st of Jan, 2010

Same thing just happened to me. I bought Abs of Steel and could not get off the phone with this lady until I finally sucumbed and said yes I would try it. Now I just want my card!! I am cancelling this mess tomorrow!

23rd of Jan, 2010

I agree that if you guys offer a giftcard it should be just as easy to get the card as it is to take my membership fee out of my account

23rd of Jan, 2010

I hope that after reading my comment and other peoples comments that I am lead to think differently

1st of Feb, 2010

who is Elizabeth Collins it looks like she has lied to a lot of people like me.

• Pa
      2nd of Feb, 2010

where is the web site why lie to people WHY!

• Tr
      6th of Feb, 2010

I too have been scammed by Value Plus. I think it should not be allowed for people to tack on "additional offers" when you call in to order a product that you want to buy. Like someone else said, they will not give up until you finally agree to try their additional offers! A 10 minute call, ends up half an hour! It isn't right and I know they are taking advantage of the elderly this way! Congress, pass a law prohibiting tack on offers!

• Ka
      23rd of Feb, 2010

Well here is yet another victim of Valueplus! When it sounds to good to be true, well I guess that old saying proves to be right yet once again.

• Al
      24th of Feb, 2010

I agree. This company is used to con people. especially the elderly. I have not seen a form for the $50.00 gift card or anything else. I will close my account and request a refund of my membership fees.

Alonzo J. Allen
    547 Rolling Hill
    Fort Valley, GA 31030

• Yz
      2nd of Mar, 2010

I have read all of the above complaints and I'm glad you'll are taking a stand for what Value Plus has promised. I have just got off the phone with Hailey that said you'll didn't do it right and you need to call this number 1-800-475-1942 and she said she would send the forms within 7 to 10days and if not call her back. I asked her about Elizabeth Collins who signed the letter they sent to me, and she didn't know who she was and that she was taking calls was her job. I asked her the company Value Plus in good standings with BBB and she said 99% . They let you know they are recording our conversation and I let her know if I had to use the recording if something didn't add up that she is aware that this could be used to my advantage if she doesn't send the forms for me to get my $50 free gift certificate. So try this 1-800-475-1942 and see if you'll get a response from them. If I don't receive the forms within 7 to 10 days and will call them again and will call the BBB and have them to investigate. yzguidry crowley, La. pinkz1959@yahoo.com email me and let me know if anything changes with your situation. Have a Joyful and Prosperous day Everyday.

• Yz

COMMENT SENT

• Cl
      2nd of Mar, 2010

I spoke with someone about the free gift card. I asked her about elizabeth collins also. She did not know that person. I told her to cancel my membership. She asked if i would like to speak with her manager. She stated he was on the other line and to hold. He pick up the phone about three second after i was put on hold. He was not aware of elizabeth collins. i told he i am on the internet and looking at the complaints about this company. He said"he tells the peoople there is always something bad before the good. I told him something is not right. I want my membership cancelled. He said he took care of that. I asked if, i would be charged for anything, he said no. I told him i will called back to morrow and see if it was cancelled. the funniest thing is that she knew my name before i addressed my sel[censored] UUUmmm.

6th of Mar, 2010

After reading the above comments, and re-reading my "Claim your gift cards" letter from Elizabeth Collins, I decided to contact the company, ask for the highest manager, cancel my account, and file a formal complaint that this company is wasting mine, and many other people's time. The link they give to claim your cards is erroneous, and no one can identify the supposed Director of Marketing we are all talking about. I don't need much more evidence than that to end this madness.

• Ln
      8th of Mar, 2010

i too was promised the gift card and the website doesn't exist. i would like my gift card