ValuePlasma.com / Poor quality product!

We ordered a Samsung tv from ValuePlasma.com. They promised that we would receive the tv by a specified date. They told us shipping would be $159.00 and we would receive tv in max 7 days. They charged our credit card $349 for shipping and we didn't receive the tv. They also charged our cc $399 for a warranty that we never discussed or agreed to.

When the tv never came we tried to cancel the order and they charged us $700 for restocking fee... and warranty non refundable. That is a scam, they tell you one thing and do another. We are disputing the charges with our cc company, this is fraud!

Comments

• Ph
      6th of Sep, 2007

Don't bother trying to order one of the "deals" from this company. They listed a great price on a Sharp LC46D92U TV. I placed the order through their website and received and email saying I would be contacted to "confirm" the order.

The person who contacted me proceeded to try and hard-sell me on 4 other TVs, all for more money and all lesser products. When I refused he then tried to upsell me on the shipping, extra cables, extended warranty, etc. I refused all of these and my order has been sitting on their system for 4 weeks.

After I got the call from them, I did some searching and discovered this is a common tactic with this company.

Don't bother wasting your time with them.

• Re
      26th of Sep, 2007

Stay AWAY!!

Please read this company policy first before even order anything!

They will charge you extra 8%-35% extra toward shipping or restocking fee. I could not even cancle my order eventhough i placed it within 24 hours. they said they already shipped it out by when I asked about the tracking number they did not have it. Very strange management policy and very dishonest.

I am surprise they are still in business!

Rude People, all thieves

I will call my attorney for this. I won't leave them alone and deceiving other people!!

I am sure they are someother similiar company to you can find in nextag...be aware!!

FRYS.COM is the best

• Re
      26th of Sep, 2007

I have a similair situation with you I jsut ordered 09/26/07

They did the same thing I guess to hundred and thousands people.

We should bring them to JUSTICE!!!

I would

• Su
      4th of Oct, 2007

This company is a scam company run by a couple of guys in New York. They didn't ship for about 5 weeks, giving us the run around the whole time, keeping us on hold, closing early, not returning emails. Refusing to refund money that they had taken without shipping. Then shipped a broken TV. Now are again giving us the runaround about returning it. Not returning calls, emails, even when they say they will. Also, rude on the phone, hanging up on us.

DO NOT ORDER!!!! HOPEFULLY SOON THESE GUYS WILL BE SHUT DOWN FOR THE SCAM THEY ARE.

• Ro
      30th of Oct, 2007

I can confirm the dubious trade practices of this company. I bought a Sharp 46" TV from them, they deducted the money from my credit card and now they will not answer questions or give any delivery date.
    One guy called me trying to sell me a waranty for $600.00 and argued with me when I told him no. He final said we will send to you for $1500.00 which they charged to my card. since then have not had one word from them and no answer to email at their address info@valueplasma.com definitely do not buy from these people.
    No morals, just cheek.