Valuemax123.com / unauthorized billing to crediy card

United States Review updated:
My Mastercard was charged an amount of S19.95 by a company Value Max
I did not buy from them and I see, on line, other people have had the same problem with them.
Sidney Stafford

A  27th of Mar, 2009 by
I too was charged by credit card illegally, I have contacted them and they say that they have returned my money which is a straight out lie ive contacted my card company and they have sent me my statements and no where is there any indication that they have returned my money. I am in the precess of finding their address and have been told to contact local authorities in their state and they will follow up on credit card fraud, I suggest everyone else do the same Roy Henderson
N  12th of Jul, 2009 by

Valuemax123.com - they claim I subscribed to their benefits

They claim I should have received Welcome materials. they send and ID # and a zip code to log in with. They want $24.95 which they will charge to my supposed "credit card".

I suspect that if you log in they will try to trick you into giving them your number and that this is a scam. Also if you call them and claim you did no such thing. Am I right? Is it best to do nothing?
N  2nd of Aug, 2009 by
Intelius, the people search engine has something to do with this fraud. I know plenty of cards have been charged, but I'm not sure how they would have my info. I am thinking about canceling my card, but that would suck. Don't know what to tell you.
N  12th of Oct, 2009 by

Valuemax123.com - unwanted charges

The Intelius search company has a place on their purchase page that has a YES or NO for a offering involving this company. It looks like you have to put your email address in order to get the intelius search and is part of it, but it is a trial offer that you do not need. I called Intelius and told them about all the complaints (including mine) they were getting and they said they are removing the offer. ??? will see ??? Today is 10/12/2009.
N  2nd of Nov, 2009 by
It sounds like you have accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.
N  23rd of Nov, 2010 by

Valuemax123.com - unwanted charges

This website is a real scam. - This website got my credit card number from somewhere and then started charging me $19.95 per month on my credit card. I had never heard of them before this.Beware!