Valuemax / Fraud

1 Long Beach, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 562-425-3021

I used Intelius for an information seach in the spring of 2008 and sinc March of 2008 Valuemax has been deducting $19.95 per month. In December they deducted $19.95 three times in three weeks. The total since March is $259.35. I did not authorize this deduction and I have no idea who they are and what they do. I just discovered this today as I was scrutinizing my VISA card and noticed the $19.95 deduction 3 times in a few weeks. The most recent deduction was on Dec 22 2008 (today).

Comments

Re
  5th of Jun, 2009

This company started charging me a $19.95 fee for 3 months before I caught it. It started right after (within 2 days) I tried Intellius and they also started charging the same $19.95 fee for the same 3 months!
Maybe someone is sharing our information out in these companies????
These companies are crooks and I have sent my Bank Wells Fargo on them to prove it.
After a registerd letter to Intellius thay wee only willing to give @19.95 and ValuMax will not respond.
Stay aawy from these companiies!!!

Li
  24th of Jun, 2009

These ridiculous people stole my money and I spoke to them and got the same "you'll have your money back in 2-3 business days" yet i still have no email confirming anything. I know I won't be getting my money back and I refuse to have the very little money I have STOLEN from me by people like this who don't deserve it. I would like to contact the BBB but of course these scammers don't have a legit website with an address or anything (www.valuemax123.com doesn't even work) I haven't been this angry in a long time and I am not letting them keep my money. Can somebody PLEASE let me know how they went about contacting the BBB about these people? I would really appreciate it.

In
  5th of Nov, 2009

It sounds like you have accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.