ValueBuzz Savings Club / no contact

valuebuzz savings club
I was supposed to get $300 in gas certificates( $25 each month when I send in a form and $100 in receipts ). I can't get to their website and their [protected] # is answered by a different company.

A  23rd of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I can't believe they did this to us.
I have recently registered in ValueBuzz. Today when I went to print the vouchers it shows a message saying they have filed a lawsuit and all the vouchers and redemption are suspended.

What a crap. This is a total scam I believe which and some one has to act on this.
A  2nd of Aug, 2009 by
Got an email on June 9, 2009 saying that they were processing my May receipts, now I can't get to their website. This is just not right, they cold of at least sent an email to let us know what is going on with our claims.
A  3rd of Aug, 2009 by
Seemed too good to be true. My promised $500 reimbursement for groceries was just a big waste of time. Can't log onto their website. Phone number is no good. Lost postage and that's it. What a great country we live in, huh? Proud to be an American...
N  6th of Aug, 2009 by

ValueBuzz Savings Club - Web site will not open
The Value Buzz Savings Club

I have been trying to print out the August certificate but cannot open the site. I was able to print the June and July certificate and sent them in with all of my receipts. However, I have not received any of the gift cards that I have been promised. This was a prize that I won at a car dealership for $300 in free gas.
A  6th of Aug, 2009 by
I paid $50 extra to a window washing company in order to get this "rebate". If I had not gone with the deal, their price would have been $50 less. I am going to contact them to complain and tell them they should not offer this deal to their clients. I am sure they are unaware of this scam. I am sure that "value buzz" gets money off of companies so they can advertise this deal to their clients. I am NOT happy. I think they should be heal accountable and prosecuted for fraud.
A  21st of Aug, 2009 by
The same thing happened to me. I only sent in grocery reciepts for July and have not received anything. I can not open the web site to print out my voucher for August. This is terrible.