ValueBuzz Savings Club / no contact

1 MI, United States Review updated:

I was supposed to get $300 in gas certificates( $25 each month when I send in a form and $100 in receipts ). I can't get to their website and their [protected] # is answered by a different company.

Jm

Comments

• Te
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I can't believe they did this to us.
    I have recently registered in ValueBuzz. Today when I went to print the vouchers it shows a message saying they have filed a lawsuit and all the vouchers and redemption are suspended.

What a crap. This is a total scam I believe which and some one has to act on this.

• La
      2nd of Aug, 2009

Got an email on June 9, 2009 saying that they were processing my May receipts, now I can't get to their website. This is just not right, they cold of at least sent an email to let us know what is going on with our claims.

• Am
      3rd of Aug, 2009

Seemed too good to be true. My promised $500 reimbursement for groceries was just a big waste of time. Can't log onto their website. Phone number is no good. Lost postage and that's it. What a great country we live in, huh? Proud to be an American...

• Gl
      6th of Aug, 2009
    ValueBuzz Savings Club - Web site will not open
    The Value Buzz Savings Club
    Ohio

I have been trying to print out the August certificate but cannot open the site. I was able to print the June and July certificate and sent them in with all of my receipts. However, I have not received any of the gift cards that I have been promised. This was a prize that I won at a car dealership for $300 in free gas.

• Az
      6th of Aug, 2009

I paid $50 extra to a window washing company in order to get this "rebate". If I had not gone with the deal, their price would have been $50 less. I am going to contact them to complain and tell them they should not offer this deal to their clients. I am sure they are unaware of this scam. I am sure that "value buzz" gets money off of companies so they can advertise this deal to their clients. I am NOT happy. I think they should be heal accountable and prosecuted for fraud.

• Pt
      21st of Aug, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I only sent in grocery reciepts for July and have not received anything. I can not open the web site to print out my voucher for August. This is terrible.