Value Vision / Customer Service

1 Antioch, TN, United States Review updated:

We had just an awful year's experience at the Antioch Value Vision. We ignored the bad reviews and still gave it a try. The following ensued:
terrible customer service
uninformed reps
rude receptionist
huge wait times even with an appt.
misdiagnosis by doctor for my husband then she argued about it as she changed her mistake
they ordered the wrong prescription twice
overly long wait time for orders every time we ordered glasses or contacts
big turn over in personnel
lied to us regarding contract when I had my contract in hand to dispute, they still said it was expired in their records and would not accommodate me
and MORE!

DO NOT go there...really, go elsewhere...we wish we had heeded other people's reviews. This is a poorly managed store. Worst service ever experienced in any medical business. First negative review I've ever had to write!!

Wi

Comments

• Gh
      2nd of Nov, 2008

DO NOT go to Value Vision!! Went to the one in Johnson City, TN --they are such a rip-off!! I have had the same insurance for almost 30 years. Never have I left the optomotrist without a pair of glasses or a years worth of contacts paid for by my insurance.When they were done with me, I had to pay for my glasses AND contacts. They first told me that I would get 2 boxes of contacts covered by my insurance. Then thay said it was 3, but I would have to pay $12.00 on the third box. That is aproximately 1 month's worth of bi-weekly wear contacts!! They're extra fee of $59.00 for "contact evaluation" ate up alot of my contact $$ from my Insurance Co. Also, my 10 year old daughter had an exam and both eyes were -.025 according to the doctor--so slight there was no need for glasses--and none were prescribed.The management trainee that took my glasses order talked me into getting glasses for her since"insurance would be paying for it". I called my husband as I got into the car to leave, and he said to go back in & cancel my Daughter's glasses. They refunded $30.00 to me when I cancelled them, so they were'nt coverd completely by my insurance. They will do ANYTHING to boost their sales and not think twice about ripping off the customer.

• Mo
      31st of Mar, 2011

Your company is a rip off and no customer service the lazy employees that you have working at store 558 in Murfreesboro is pitiful ask for help they looked at me like I was bothering them my grandsons glasses broke I tried to get them fixed but was told they couldn't do it but was also told the frames had been recalled and discontinued with no notification to me or the consideration of the 500.00 that I spent there I asked to purchase 1 set of contacts until he could graduate in 3 weeks from college only to get him through and was pretty much laughed at the people there were very rude and unprofessional I appologize for troubling them but I will tel everyone of my awful experience there and not to shop there awful company and we wonder what is wrong with America lazy lazy lazy and in Humane

• Mo
      31st of Mar, 2011

Is there a reason why your territory directors mailbox is full too many complaints I guess people catching on