Value-Plus / Unauthorized use of visa card

1 Lancaster, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 740-777-5319

I was charged $16.95 for WC *VALUE PLUS and $16.95 for WC *VALUE PLUS this week. I don't know what happened because there were no any transactions with those units, I searched in the web, I found that there are also complains about them at ComplaintsBoard.com I don't know how to contact them regarding taking the charge off my bill. Did anyone have this similar problem and/or know how to fix it?

Please advise smb!

Ry

Comments

Ka
  30th of Aug, 2006

I have the same problem let me know asap if u know something!!!!! thanks

De
  26th of Nov, 2006

I received a letter to get a 25.00 gift card. from value plus they even gave me a membership number 1121215963 I have been billed and still have not been able to access you online cite and have been put on hold many times and still no answers. hung up on many times I would like to have the gift card and the benefits that go with the so called membership that I was billed for. I really not sure if this is a scam or not but I will tell you it has been about two plus months and I have seen nothing to benefit me.

Deb Glencross
dsevenblessings@yahoo.com

Du
  3rd of Dec, 2006

I don't know who this company is or why $16.95 was taken from my account,but I intend to find out. I did not authorize this charge and I want it put back into my account or you will hear from my lawyer.

Ne
  6th of Dec, 2006

The number is 1-888-642-0241 i just call and they said my 14.95 would be back in acc. in 1 to2 day

De
  18th of Dec, 2006

I was charged for 2 sets of quickbrite lites on my atm acct. and I only ordered 1 set. They told me they would refund me for one set, but till now they have not!

Je
  21st of Dec, 2006

I was suppose to get $40 cash back rebates just for signing up for value plus. So I went to website WWW.valuepluseonline.com/40form as they said to do. Now the problem is there is no such form.So don't be taken in like I was. I will be canceling my membership ASAP.

Mi
  14th of Apr, 2007

I just tried to log on to get my gifts and this popped up i am nervous about this now and regret doing this has there been any good out come of this company at all.

Ja
  6th of Jul, 2007

WC Value plus has been charging my credit card$16.95 per month unauthorized. I called the 800# to investigate. They could not tell me how they got authorized to charge me or how they got my credit card number.

Ma
  14th of Aug, 2007

cancel account

Br
  15th of Aug, 2007

I have been receiving these monthly charges of $16.95, I can't get in touch with anyone and I can't get my money back. This company is just one big theft.

Va
  15th of Aug, 2007

I have caught the same problem on my account. $16.95 AND now shut down the CARD. this is a bad and real SCAM. I am pursuing with the FBI.

Bad bad bad!

And they are tired of Nigerians doing there money scam too... so... if you get any emails from Nigeria... report it to the FBI!

Al
  12th of Sep, 2007

I was charged $16.95 for something that I did not authorize and was also charged $27.75 overdraft fee from my bank and they state they will not pay the overdraft charges. This is a total rip off due to I did not even give authorization to charge this for the service that they offered.

Je
  18th of Sep, 2007

i got charged 19.95 for two months for some online discount carp o yeah and it going towards my health insurance. ummm. no

Wo
  20th of Sep, 2007

I called these people at 1800-475-1942. I found another number (952) 258-2000 on the better business bureau query for the company name. Anyway when i called they couldn't even tell exactly what i was supposed to be getting for the 19.95 they are charging me each month. Ive never received anything and neither me or my wife subscribed to anything. I told them i want to cancel whatever it is im not receiving and was told they put in for cancellation of my account but it will take months for the recurring charges to stop and i may need to call back in the event that the charges continue. Them even saying that i may have to cancel again makes me sure this a big scam.

I advise everyone that has issues with these ### to file complaints with the better business bureau.

Na
  20th of Sep, 2007

Use either one of these phone numbers to cancel.

1888-833-7279
1800 475-1942

Su
  18th of Nov, 2007

I experienced the same $16.95 charges too. My credit card company is assisting to return my money and preventing them from doing it again.

I had the charges for a few months before I noticed them. I had reported my card lost a few weeks ago and they issued me a new card with a new account number - somehow the charge followed over to the new account - weird. Hopefully my credit card company will come though.

Le
  18th of Nov, 2007

Today, 18nov07, I went to Popeye Chicken located on
Sudley Rd, Manassas, Va. I waited in the drive-thur line 10 mins before my order was taken. Other cars were behind me became impatience and pulled away.

I order a 3pc chicken combo spicey for $6.95. After placing my order, I drove to window, where the young man reverified the total and I handed him $20.00 in the pulled out tray, at the same the young man stated that it will about 7mins for the spicey chicken to be ready. I said I will wait and I went in side. He never gave my 20.00 back and I assumed that he will have given my change to me inside of restaurant.

Inside, I asked young man for change from the $20.00. I gave him. The young man said I did not give him $20.00 and it must have blown away. I search all of my pockets, car and ground. I knew I had given the money to him. What struck as odd when my order was ready, he did not ask me to pay and removed the
receipt from my bag and placed my receipt in his pocket. The supervisor, Kevin listing to every word;however, he never said a word.

Maybe I should raised my voice loudly to get change back from my $20.00.

lparrish.

Da
  30th of Mar, 2008
wc.value-plus v - unauthorized charge
Guymon
Oklahoma

they are trying to take 16.95 from my prepaid credit card without authorization. there is not enough money in the account to support this withdrawal. but i reload periodically and i dont want this product whatever it is .i have not authorized the charges from this company so they need to stop trying to get the amount spoken about above. thanks

Br
  15th of Apr, 2008

I have two unauthorized charges of $16.95 each to my debit card from WC Value Plus. I am being charged each month. I am trying to cancel at this time. I will have to close out my bank card if this problem isn't solved! I am a widow on a budget and can not afford charges that I have not authroized!

Wi