Value Plus / no website to get $25 gift card
Like the others who have complained, I signed up for a 30-day-trial with a promised reward of a $25 gift card. When I just tried to go to their website to claim mine, I found only a long list of complaint sites about this company. I had also signed up for a similar trial for another product called Fun Source owned by them, which gave the following website to claim their $25 gift card: www.myfunsource.com/open/form/gc and I was able to access that website and download the form to send for the gift card, but whether or not they will actually send one is the question. I will try to cancel both services and hope that they don't charge me.
My subscriber numbers are: #[protected] for Value Plus and
#[protected] for Fun Source.
Do you do anything to help the complaintants or is this just a place to alert other potential subscribers?
More Value Plus Complaints & Reviews
- Value Plus - Free Walmart 50.00 gift card 
- Value Plus - Scam 
- Value Plus - No $20 in cash or $50 in Gift cards 
- Value Plus - need to cancel within 30 days 
- Value Plus - no $40 walmart gift card 
- Value Plus - Bad Trustworthy Business
- Value Plus - Customer Service 
- Value Plus - unauthorized charges on my credit card
- Value Plus - credit card scam 
- Value Plus - Scary Info Found