Value max / Unauthorized Charge/LAWSUIT
I did a reverse cell # lookup through Intellius. Then I started getting monthly charges from Value Max. It was a couple months before I noticed, but I am trying to deal with it now.
I never did business with value max directly, and did not authorize them to charge my account.
Amongst the bevy of complaints I've seen online, I noticed a San Francisco law firm litigating a class-action suit against the company. If you're caught up in the Valuemax scam, please contact the law firm of Girard Gibbs llp, and help them bring Valuemax down. You may get your money back in the process as well. You'll have to answer some questions and provide them with details of the transaction(s).
More Value max Complaints & Reviews
- Value max - Unauthorized charges to my checking account 
- Value max - un-authorized withdrawels
- Value max - $19.95
- Value max - fraudelent charges
- Value max - Unauthorise charges 
- Value max - Recurring Charges 
- Value max - Fraud Charges 
- Value max - Unauthorised Charges 
- Value max - Unauthorized membership 
- Value max - Unauthorized Charge