value max 123 / Unauthorized Credit card charges

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 702-688-2698

Was going through my checking account and noticed a charge for 27.95 called valuemax recurring charge. I called the number to find out what it was and they said they were a discount program that I signed up for with another membership in 2008. The first time I called they hung up on me, When I finally got through I asked for a manager and she said I have been charged this monthly since 2008 while the lady before her said I had been charged a yearly one time charge that had been increasing. I know I havent had this charge monthly, but I dont know how man random times they have taken the funds. They said I should have noticed before and called a long time ago so there were no refunds. I threatened legal action and she SUDDENLY could reimburse 3 months worth of charges. THIS IS A SCAM, they dont even know how much they actually charge on a regular basis. Someone needs to take legal action or get their company off the internet. I was able to finally cancel but I would defintly know if I had been a legit member of something the last 3 years. ### SCAMMERS.

Comments

• Bg
      Jul 06, 2009
    value max 123 - never ordered service
    Pennsylvania

My credit card has been charged for $19.95 every month for the last 6 months. Now I am trying to cancel and I cannot. This is the same with Intelius and Privacy Matters 123. I think this Intelius sold my card to Value Max 123 and Privacy Matters 123. This is roughly $30 for six months. Please advise.

• In
      Nov 05, 2009

It sounds like you have accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.