Value Glasses / Bad service

I recently made an order to get glasses online w Valueglasses.com on 10-20-05. I was then sent 2 e mails stating that my Pupilary distance was missing (the distance between the left & right pupil in millimeters) from my order. So I went to the eye doctor & got it & sent them an e mail stating with my pupilary distance 2 days later & no one has responded. I sent SEVERAL e mails to them & I got NO response. I went online to confirm my order & the webpage stated that I needed to put my e mail address in to get my information & it said that my e mail address is invalid, which makes me think they never even submitted my order & they took my $ out of my bank account. I am very frustrated & I really feel conned. They have 2 different telephone #s that no one answers that goes to voice mail & the mail box is always full. They took out 39.93$ which isn't a lot of money, but I am 19 years old, living on my own & legally blind without glasses & I cant really afford to get glasses elsewhere. Plus, I don't have health insurance. I know this seems like a dumb compliant but I need to be able to see. I sit at a computer 8 hours a day at work & its not making my vision any better. PLEASE! I need help w this. I tried to look them up in map quest & the yellow pages online & they aren't coming up which makes me believe they are nothing but con artists.

Ia

Comments

• Ni
      28th of Jan, 2011

Rather than getting great quality glasses from the eye doctor you cheap them out of it and ask for the PD so you can go about your merry way to get glasses online? You suck. Our office refuses to give PD's if you're not getting glasses from here. All eye doctors should do the same. Take your sob story elsewhere.