Value Club Combo / unwanted charges on cellphone

p.o.box 86Calera, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2056681769
IF MY MUTHA ###EN $20 DONT GET CREDITED BACK TO MY CELLPHONE, BY THE END OF 2007. I WILL FIND THE ### WHOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS AND THEY WILL BE VERY SORRY THAT THEY EVER ###ED WITH MY CELLPHONE IN THE BEGINNING. IF THAT EVEN MEANS HAVING TO TAKE EXTREME MEASURES SUCH AS KILLING A ###. AND WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE ### PLEASE BELIEVE THAT YOU WONT BE HEARING THE LAST OF ME UNTIL I GET MY DAMN MONEY CREDITED BACK TO MY CELL PHONE. I WILL ###EN HUNT YOUR ### DOWN AND YOU WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE DOING THIS ### TO SOMEONE ELSES PHONE. IM TELLING YOU IF I DONT GET MY HARD EARNED MONEY APPLIED BACK TO MY PHONE, I SWEAR YOU WILL WISHED THAT BILL GATES WOULDNT HAVE EVER BEEN BORN.

### WIT IT

Comments

Al
  10th of Feb, 2008

Value Club Combo - Unwanted charges!
Value Club Combo
501 n. dagmar
Hebbronville
Texas

I got a message telling me i had just been subscribed to value club combo for a value of 20 credits billed $19.99/monthly from 71769 and i never agreed to anything. I didn't even knew that such company existed, i don't know what to do. I am very upset about this. I really wanna know if i am even gonna get my money back because i don't have a contract, i work with minutes and thats a lot of minutes.
Cr
  11th of Feb, 2008
I have received the disk on grants. I called and cancelled the bank draft. They said i could keep the disk for free. And they would not draft my account. Well, I they are still taking monies out of my account.
Mi
  19th of Mar, 2008

Value Club Combo - Unwanted charges!
Value Club Combo
Baton Rouge
Louisiana
Phone: 225-774-8478

I called the ringtones company and told them to unsubscribe my name from the ringtones roster. The lady told me that she couldn't even find my name and now my cell phone is being charged for ringtones that i DID NOT ask for!!!
Da
  22nd of Apr, 2008

value club combo? - free ringtones
A T T
31575 hwy 16
Denham Springs
Phone: 2259554092
dallisonone@hotmail.com

I did NOT subscribe to ur website take this charge off my phone, my bill or anything else. Remove my name and numbers from your list. Go Away
Ja
  1st of Jul, 2008
A message on my cell said i subscribed to service and i didn't!
Ki
  22nd of Jul, 2008
Said it was free ring tones, then instantly charged 9.99. Beware people!