Value City Furniture / JUNK FURNITURE

Huntington, WV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3045238700

We bought a leather sectional for over $2000 dollars from here in March of 2010. Here it is less than a month later and the thing is falling apart. There is stuffing hanging out already, the back of the recliner is loose, the chaise when reclined flips back with you, and it is built like cheap trailer furniture. When I called and asked to return the couch and get my money back or exchange it for another one I was told that I couldn't do that and that they would repair it. I don't know how they expect to repair a chaise that flips back when it reclines, but what choices do I have. I was told that if they could not fix it they would replace it with the same couch style. Well, who wants the same couch when in less than a month the one you already have has stuffing handing out of it and flips back with you, along with the back on the recliner being loose? We also paid over a $100 for what we were told was a 10 year extended warranty which turns out to be a 7 year warranty just on the fabric and only a 1 year on the structure of the couch from the manufacturer. All I can say is BUYER BEWARE OF THIS JUNK!!!

Ky

Comments

9th of Mar, 2011

WE BOUGHT THE TOWN HALL DINNING ROOM SET AND IT ACTUALLY FELL APART !!! I WAS AFRAID TO LET ANYONE SIT IN THE CHAIRS!!!1 THEY WOULDNT WORK WITH US AND KEPT SENDIND A GENTLEMAN OUT TO FIX THE CHAIRS THE THIRD TIME I TURNED THEM INTO THE BBB I WAS TIRED OF THE [censor] THEY KEPT GIVING ME!!! ONLY TO FIND OUT THEY WERE WAITING FOR MY WARRENTY TO RUN OUT SO THEY DIDNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME ANYMORE IF YOU WANT JUNK FURITURE THEN THEIR THE PLACE TO GO!!1