Value City Furniture / They don't care about customers

All I want is for my couch to be repaired. I will pay for it (why should I though when I purchased a stain safe warranty) what good is a furniture store that can't and won't, be reliable. Where does one go? I have contacted a lawyer and he assures me I have rights as a consumer. But what I am hoping for is a company to stand on principals and human decency. I have never been treated so rudely before especially from people who supposedly want my money and business. I would also like to meet Paula the crass woman who treated me so badly, just so I can see the face of ignorance.

Va

Comments

• Be
      23rd of Jun, 2012

I had a 7pc craft tbl set-sea is pine craft table/4 stools/ 2 bkcs on lay-a-way and value city staff? sold it. I've been trying to find another one and have not been able to, please help. the item 1 1310046 1, item #; vcp100-6238hp-7g price 699.99 fabric protection 34.99 epp 69.99. 2 805998 item # ; 19886/s fabric care kit .00. tax44.10 total959.06. please help me find.

• In
      5th of Jun, 2013

They are truly horrible. I bought a 1, 500 bedroom furniture from them and it was delivered with scratches and small holes all over the wood..I paid for 2 leather sofas, they gave me, two fake ones. DON'T buy anything from them. if you do, you will hate yourself for doing so. Inoncie Alcinay of binghamton