Value City Furniture / Stainsafe is a total rip off!
I purchased a complete living room set: sofa, love seat, oversize chair with ottoman from Value City Furniture in lexington, Ky. In addition they really encourage I spend over $200 for their Stainsafe warranty to GUARANTEE no stains would penetrate he treatment VALUECITY applies to the furniture.
My first stain seemed simple enough. I first tried the kit they gave me with the furniture, but it didn't work so I e-mailed Stainsafe as per directions from Value City. I received NO response after 3 e-mails and called Value City. They put me through via the phone to a rep from Stainsafe who ASSURED me they would have a tech to my house on a specific day last August. The tech never showed, never called, and when I tried to call Stainsafe, i received nothing but recordings.
Last weekend I returned to Value City and talked with their manager. He assured me he would look into the matter. While we stood there, another customer told of his horrendous experience with Stainsafe.
The next day the manager DID call me and his great solution was giving me $200 credit in the store!! I complained that would do NOTHING for my stains and told him their darn Stainsafe was pure BS and I would rather have $200 in SCOTCHGUARD. Of course that was not to be.
BUYER BEWARE!!! DO NOTTT LET VALUE CITY SELL YOU SAFEGUARD WARRANTY. SAVE YOUR $219, AND GO BUY SCOTCHGUARD. STAINSAFE IS A TOTAL RIPOFF.
More Value City Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Value City Furniture - All kinds of problems 
- Value City Furniture - Extended Warranty 
- Value City Furniture - Charge too much for delivery 
- Value City Furniture - Terrible Service and Attitude 
- Value City Furniture - Scam and lies
- Value City Furniture - furniture
- Value City - customer service
- Value City New Carrollton MD - customer service is horrible employees very rude and disrespectful
- Value City Furniture - Delivery
- Value City Furniture - Service, missing items