Value Benefits Of America / Stole money from my account

This company is charging our bank account without authorization from us. I am trying to get our money back! In conversations with the company, they claim that they share credit card information with other marketing companies...this is totally illegal! Please have someone contact me as soon as possible to advise what agencies are able to offer assistance.

Comments

Si
  27th of Mar, 2009

Hello,

That is what they are doing to me right now. I was wondering how they got my account information. What do you suggest I do? I have contacted them but they have not retured my calls. Thank you in advance I really appreciate that you have placed that complaint up.

Iv
  19th of Apr, 2009

My wife and I also have received bank statements for the past at least the two months in the amount of $44.95, to VBA membership ! I am wondering if this has something to do with the marketing promos that are attached at the end of purchases with "legitimate" business on the internet.
Our bank will stop payment on future charges; however, these will include a stop payment charge!!

-Ivan

Iv
  19th of Apr, 2009

Actually my wife tells me we have been getting charged since October of 2008!! My temper is now elevated to Defcon 5. Here I come...VBA

Pu
  28th of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Value Benefits Of America - I THINK ITS A RIPP OFF
PAULA HANSEN
Florida

I WOULD LIKE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS COMPANY I DO NOT REMEMEBER WHERTE I SIGN UP? BUT I WHENT ON THE INTERNET TODAY AND I READ THAT IT COULD BE A SCAM AND HOW COULD I GET A REFUND, THAEY ARE CHARGING ME $47.95.
please respond!!!

Mu
  1st of Jun, 2011

We are experiencing the same problem. I do not have any idea how they got draft authorization (my bank is looking into that now). When I call they I only get voice mail and never a return call. I have sent a certified letter of cancellation with a demand for refund but I am not optimistic. I am in the process of contacting the Arizona Attorney Generals office.
In my estimation, the entire operation is a scam and should be investigated, prosecuted and people go to jail.
John Griffith

Ml
  19th of Jun, 2012

Ok now I am very angry this is happening to my husband and I as well!!!

Ta
  7th of Dec, 2012

Just recently on my last bank statement, I was charged 64.95 to VBA Membership. This puzzled me and I could not remember joining an organization with those initials. However, after making a visit to my local bank, phone calls to the main branch of my bank, phone calls to the bank to which my money was deposited, and a phone call to the company which owned the account, I got my answer! It was Value Benefilts of America. This company must take payments for insurance policies. We had taken out an Accidental Coverage Extra Plan for our family policy. This 64.95 is the monthlly premium for that policy. They were able to tell me the insurance agent that wrote the plan and, yes, he is our insurance agent. I was very relieved. Hope this is the case for you all too!

Jo
  18th of Oct, 2013

VBA as an association that sells health insurance benefits. Such as accident and callMD that would be part of the membership. Most people do not realize that this was sold with your Health Insurance policy. Contact your broker or insurance agent, you may be canceling very important benefits just because you are unaware of your coverage.

Ve
  29th of Nov, 2013

This is EXACTLY what is still happening to me! I found the charge on my bank statement last year and called and was assured it would stop but they continue! Arizona Attorney General here I come!

Mi
  22nd of Jan, 2014

Value Benefits of America can be reached Monday through Thursday 7:30am to 5:00pm Mountain Time and Friday 7:30am to 2:30pm Mountain time at 800-366-2467. The association charges are for several membership benefits which also include accident medical coverage that you would have obtained from your insurance agent. Call your agent or VBA to have the plan explained again if you are not remembering all the benefits.

Un
  2nd of Mar, 2014

For the last two months we have had on our bank statement for VBA membership. This transaction was not authorised by us.

Go
  1st of Dec, 2014

Ok so does anybody have good things to say or os this a scam i need to know before i acept my plan

Ch
  29th of Jul, 2016
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

I got a called when I put in for an online quote for health insurance and after speaking with them and they made it sound like it was a great deal. They continued to help me fill out the information needed and got my name wrong many times and I then cancelled the account that same phone call and my "agent" kept saying I'm not on commissions I'm paid hourly and you can call me anytime. Well he is no longer reachable. Well I got an alert my account had been used for a payment so I went to find out who it was from and they still are trying to take my money out of my account. I had to close out that account. When I called them for them to explain why they are taking money from me they are rude and not helpful. Its such a scam.

El
  13th of Dec, 2016

OMG that's happening to us too!!! Did anyone get their money back? They've taken almost $700 from us so far!

Ka
  19th of Jan, 2017

I just found out today that VBA has been charging me 29.95 since last February. I couldn't remember what the charge was for so called bank and did google search. Found out I personally think it is a scam. I called the company told them to cancel he said he would email cancellation form still have not got it. My bank stop the withdraws and is going to see about getting me a refund.

Ke
  19th of Jul, 2017

value benefits has not delivered on their claim of discount on prescriptions. so i cancelled the policy. patrick the guy stated tha he would send me a verification of cancellation email. i haven'T received any such email. very dishonest. next move for me is to call the attorney general'Ss offiice in arizonia.any sugesstions from others on getting refund greatly appreciated.