valu-passhelp.com / did not order/not sure how my credit card got charged

1 box 1621, Charlottetown, PE, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 9023943480

I opened my MasterCard statement today and saw a charge for 100.82 that I had no idea what it was.I don't want it and can not afford it . The only thing I could think of was the scam that "You are todays winner" where you pick your gift of an i pad, 1000.00 Walmart gift card or some other thing and you have to order a few things in order to receive your "free" gift ! Disgusting... I ordered " Ivory Wht, thinking it was 7.95 until today when I see I was charged 79.85. Also I thought I cancelled that order before it went through.
I am recovering from breast cancer( 3 separate tumors) and am now waiting to see an orthopedic surgeon because the steroids I took with the chemotherapy have damaged my hips. I haven't worked in over two years and can NOT afford these bogus charges. Please remove them from my credit card. Andrea Birt

Comments

13th of Aug, 2012

I got the same pop-up and I can't seem to find the website again. At $99.79 it's more then I can afford. If anyone knows how I can get the charges reversed or at least cancelled so I won't get charged again. Thanks.

• Ji
      18th of Jan, 2013

the same thing happened to me on my MasterCard I just checked my balance this morning and saw a charge$ 97 I have no idea why this was charged to my account now I am -$ 97 please were you able to resolve this and how were you able to?

27th of Apr, 2013

I don't know how they got my credit card number nor what this is for. I did not authorize it and if someone from this mysterious company doesn't contact me soon and reverse the charges I will have no other recourse than to contact small claims court and post the findings on this web site. If anybody out there knows how this is done and by whom, I would truly appreciate hearing from them as I live on a disability pension and can't afford to be taken to the cleaners which is what these people seem to be trying to do! Thank you. marnie.[protected]@sympatico.ca