ValoreBooks.com / fraud of 15000$

1 NY, United States Review updated:

VALOREBOOKS CAN EAT YOUR MONEY!!!BEWARE!!!

I AM SELLER ON VALOREBOOKS.COM AND HAD 5 ACCOUNTS WITH THEM FROM 2009.THEY PAUSED ALL MY ACCOUNTS AND STOPPED MY PAYMENTS.AFTER CONTACTING 50 TIMES THEY RESPONDED AND HOLD MY 15000$.I MET WITH AN ACCIDENT WAS IN HOSPITAL FOR 7 MONTHS IN CRITCAL CARE UNIT AND HAVE NO MONEY AND BUSINESS TO SURVIVE MYSELF.I ASKED THEM FOR MY MONEY AND THEY SAID WE HAVE ALREADY PAID YOU.BUT WHEN I TOLD THEM I WILL CONTACT MY LAWYER THEN THEY MADE ME THE PAYMENT BY CHECKS FOR 9000$ AND THEY SENT ALL THOSE CHECKS TO MY EARLIER ADDRESS BECAUSE I MOVED TO THIS ADDRESS 8 MONTHS AGO.I TOLD THEM TO SEND ME THE CHEQUES AT MY NEW ADDRESS BUT THEY REFUSED AND SAID WE WILL NOT ISSUE CHECKS AGAIN .GO TO YOUR OLD ADDRESS AND FIND YOURSELF.

SAME SITUATION HAPPENED WITH TEXTBOOKSRUS AND ECAMPUS BUT THEY PAID ME AND RESPONDED ME VERY FAST TO MY NEW ADDRESS.WHEN I CONTACTED DIRECTOR OF SELLING HE SAID THIS IS HOW WE WORK AND THESE ARE OUR POLICIES.

THIS IS A BEWARE FOR ALL THOSE SELLERS WHO ARE SELLING THERE BOOKS ON VALOREBOOKS.THEY HAVE NO COMMITMENT OF PAYMENTS AND DON'T GIVE TRACKING WHEN THEY PAY YOU BY CHECKS.I WILL CONTACT MY LAWYER NOW AND SEND A LEGAL NOTICE TO THEM BECAUSE ANYONE CAN CHANGE HIS ADDRESS, EVEN BUYERS CHANGE ADDRESS FOR THEIR SHIPMENT.I SOLD ON AMAZON, EBAY, AND OTHER BIG WEBSITES BUT THIS WAS THE WORSE EXPERIENCE I HAS WITH VALOREBOOKS.COM

THEY USE YOUR MONEY AND ONLY SEND YOU WHEN YOU ASK THEM 100 TIMES.

VALOREBOOKS.COM IS FRAUD WEBSITE FOR SELLERS.

Comments

• Va
      16th of Feb, 2011

Hello Ankit_Gulati,

We understand that you are working with our seller service department regarding any outstanding payments. Our seller service team reviews seller accounts carefully to be sure they will be able to uphold ValoreBooks.com standards. Please review the ValoreBooks.com seller policies here, http://www.valorebooks.com/CustomerService.Center.Subcategory.do?CategoryId=30.

Best Regards,

The Team at ValoreBooks.com

• Ci
      9th of Apr, 2014
    ValoreBooks.com - Book nor check never received
    Valorebooks
    Phone: 402-220-8205
    valorebooks.com

I have sold a book where I was supposed to receive $83.25 for. However, after waiting for some time for my check or some updates on the book status, I decided to email them (there is no number provided-I did research to get it). They replied that the book was rejected by the seller and that's it. No mention of weather or not will I get it back and when. I contact them again and asked when will the book be sent back to me. They said that it will take about 45 days (?). I emailed back few weeks later to see if the book is in transit yet. They gave me a tracking number that was mine (when valorebooks received my book) and I emailed again telling them this is the incorrect tracking number. A month later still no feedback on my status or if it was shipped. I am still waiting on their reply. I even called and the woman who answered said that she will send my request to a "higher" department that supervises these situations. Very shallow customer service...