ValmaxFRAUD FRAUD FRAUD BIG TIME SCAM TAKING PEOPLES MONEY AND THINK ITS VERY WRONG TO DO THAT

M Review updated:

HI MY NAME IS MICHELE FROM PA. WOULD LIKE TO SAY AFTER READING ALL THESE COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS WEBSITE. THAT I THINK THIS IS VERY WRONG WHAT VALMAX IS DOING. TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF US THAT WE ARE ALL GETTING SCAMED BY THIS WEBSITE. ON JULY 7TH ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAD WENT ON TO INTELIUS TO GET THIS PERSONS NAME AND ADDRESS TO SEE WHO IS BORTHING US WELL THE WEBSITE WAS GREAT HAD NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT IT AT ALL IT DID WHAT WE WANTED TO DO BUT UNTILL I HAD THIS VALMAX ON MY BANK STATEMENT AND IT WAS THE SAME AS ON THE OVER DRAFT PAPER THAT I HAD GOT ON AUG 10TH THAT 24.95 WAS TAKING OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. TWICE JULY 10TH ALSO OF 24.95 WAS TAKING OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WELL I CAUGHT ON AND PUT A STOP TO IT CALLED VALMAX MY SELF AND PUT A STOP TO IT TOLD THEM THAT I DIDNT GET ANY KIND OF MEMBERSHIP FROM UR SITE SO THE LADY WAS LIKE WELL WE WILL PUT THE MONEY BACK INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. I WAS LIKE WELL IT BETTER BECAUSE IF IT DONT U GUYS WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE. WELL I FILED TO COMPLAINTS AND WAITING TO SEE IF THE MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT. I AGREE WITH EVERYONE ON THIS PAGE OF MAKING COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS VALMAX COMPANY. I REALLY THINK ITS WRONG I HOPE SOMEONE PUTS A BIG STOP TO THIS COMPANY THATS DOING THIS BUT HAD NO PROBLEM WITH INTELIUS UNTILL THIS HAPPEND SO NOW I NO NOT TO GO THREW THIS AGAIN IF I NEED A NAME OR ADDRESS. I WILL NOT PUT MY INFO ON THE WEB AGAIN. BUT I REALLY HOPE THAT VALMAX DOES GO DOWN HILL .

• T
      Aug 24, 2009
    Valmax - recurring charges
    Connecticut

Jeff from ohio, I too used intellius service and unknowingly was signed up for this service. When I used the service at no time while on web site I did not notice anything saying I was signing up for anything!! FYI I also used a credit report service that did the same thing and signed me up to a company called TWENT4PROPLU.

• L
      Aug 26, 2009

These SOB's took 19.95 out of my bank account without any prior knowledge or consent. They have screwed the wrong guy!!

• I
      Nov 02, 2009

It sounds like you have accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call [protected] Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.

• S
      Dec 13, 2009

Somebody please explain how to contact these guys ( VALMAX and SAVEACE ) to tell them to make a refund and cancel any further actions they might have in mind ! These complaints are good, but it will be three times more useful if you share all the phones and e-mails to all the peope right here !!! Also please explain how to file complaints or chargeback or whatever you should do in this cases !

•   Dec 13, 2009

I'd be way more interested in this complaint if it wasn't an obnoxious jumble of caps-locked run-on sentences rife with grammar issues. Wow.

I'm not saying this just to be snarky, but if you want to be taken seriously, a well-written complaint might be much more productive.

• T
      Dec 27, 2009
    Valmax - Money withdraw from my account
    Valmax
    New London
    Connecticut
    Phone: [protected]

I never suscripted to your company! (PLEASE RETURN MY FUNDS TO MY Rushcard ACCOUNT) ($24.99) ([protected]@yahoo.com)

• B
      Dec 31, 2009

i just had my acct canceled. same thing happened to me. went to the site and did a one time payment. then they kept nicking me for monthly charges. i called [protected] and talk to someone there. they said valmax advertised on their site and i woud have to contact valmax directly at [protected]. before i hung up i told the rep from the first ph nbr that i hope they take valmax off their site since valmax was being accused of fraud. guess what? the rep said they would call valmax and cancel the charges for me !! seems they went to the next cubby hole and did it. really a bad scam but they will cancel if you catch them and complain

• B
      Jan 04, 2010

I GET A MONTHLY CHARGE FROM VALMAX AND DON'T KNOW WHERE IT COMES FROM

• R
      Feb 18, 2010

Valmax and Intellius are in bed together. This is a concerted fraudulent act. I am reporting both to the Attorney General of the State of Texas. This is nothing less than computer fraud. I would urge everyone who has been harmed by this scam to contact the Attorney General's deceptive trade practice and computer fraud division of your state. You should also notify the Federal Trade Commission and Clark Howard to see to it that this type of fraud is dealt with. Ron Habitzreiter

• W
      Feb 28, 2010
    Valmax - unauthorized CC charges
    valmax
    Oklahoma

There has been charges of $24.95 to my Credit Card back as far back as Nov 2009. I am not familar with this Company or what charges are for.
    I have review complaints on Webb such as mine for this business.

• G
      Mar 02, 2010
    Valmax - FRAUD
    Louisiana

I never authorized your company to deduct $24.95 from my checking account. Please DO NOT TAKE THAT MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. I've already alerted my bank to this nonsense.

I received nothing for this charge. Cancel this activity immediately.
    Gerald Pitalo

• K
      Apr 19, 2010

I too just leaned that I have been getting whacked with a bogus $24.95 monthly auto charge to my credit card and just called to put a stop to it. I was given a confirmation number from a rep and was told that I would see a refund in 2 to 3 days for the total amount. I certainly hope I do! I never agreed to purchase this service!!