Valleygirl Fashionscustomer service

I visited valley girl at Parkmore Shopping Centre on May 18th at roughly 4pm. Firstly, I was not greeted by any of th team members, although there were two standing behin the counter chatting away, I needed assistance with sizing and i was rudely told that the sizes are what's there. When I asked the sale representative to check with another store I was again rudely given the style number and then told to call the stores up my self!
I had a few items to try on and when I asked to try then on i was told to just walk through.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Melbourne, ARWhen I did walk through to the change rooms the rooms we're all locked and when i asked for assistance i was told to 'just use the room on the far left' in a very blunt and aggravated manner. The room on the far left was actually a room with access to the back room and was filled with boxes!
I left my items and told the representatives that I was extremely unhappy with their service and that i wouldn't be writing a complaint, they both giggled and laughed and did not pay attention to my frustration.
I am extremely disappointed with the way I was treated and the very poor service i received. I do not believe any customer should be treated like this as this form of treatment is considered public defamation.
I would like this matter dealt with and i to be advised of the actions taken.
Thanks & regards,