Valero / 5 bucks for nothing
I pulled in to Valero #[protected] on Saratoga and Moorpark, in San Jose, CA. All I needed was for them to loosen a screw on my rear-view mirror with an allen wrench. The mechanic on-duty loosened it and asked for 5 dollars. "For what?" I asked. Paid him (which I saw him pocket) and decided to boycott Valero. Fist of all this employee should be reported for arbitrarily charging customers. With gas prices being what they are, how dare Valero employees charge for loosening a [censored]g screw. I was a good customer, but I'll be taking my business elsewhere.
More Valero Complaints & Reviews
- Valero - bad gasoline 
- Valero - debit card fraud
- Valero - scam and fraud 
- Valero - terrible service and employees 
- Valero - gas pump rip off 
- Valero Marketing and Supply Company - general dirty store poor maintenance. no coffee
- Valero Marketing and Supply Company - express lane vallejo gas station
- Valero Marketing and Supply Company - disgusting look and service charge
- Valero - lotto ticket scam jefferson & 16 mile rd.
- Valero - foul language