Valentine & Kebartas Inc. / Rude and difficult. Lie to get what they want.

1 United States

Valentine and Kebartas Associates have been rude and difficult to work with. They refuse to send me proof of a debt they say I owe. I believe I have a right to this information but they refuse to send it. They have lied to me to try and get money from me. They are unwilling to work with me on trying to find a solution to this situation. They will call and be nice until they realize I do not have the money that they want. They say that they record our conversations but have never told me that they were going to record them. They have three people from different departments call me and tell me three different things. One told me he was going after my ex for fraud, one told me he was the boss and that was not true. Then they sent me to yet another person who acted very nice to me until she talked to her "boss". I do not know who to believe or what I should do in this situation. I have talked to a lawyer who has informed me that they have to send me proof that a debt is mine. And still they call me. I will not give them my financial information due to the fact that I have read several reviews that say they take money without permission. I will not allow these people access to any of my information.