Val Morgan Immigration Advisers / immigration services (uk/canada/australia)

1-5 office 502 SABA TOWER 1United Arab Emirates Review updated:
Phone: 042443032

This company is expert in executing immigration fraud and scams. They are located in DMCC.

office 502
saba tower 1
jlt (jumeirah lake towers)

A group of Pakistanis and Egyptians is executing this scam. They keep changing office locations and keep registering company with different names to cheat people.

I have seen there advertisement on face book. It was an attractive advert posted by these scammers. I visited there office, and they made difficult immigration process very easy for me.

hey demanded aed 46000 dir-hams and paid half of it, they accepted, I paid money in September 2017. I have been promised that they will complete the immigration process in 3 months MAX. Its more then 6 months I am running after them, They refused to refund my money and still wasting my time Every day they come up with new requirement etc laws have been changed, required additional documents & bla bla
I hope this message will save lots of people money and this message can save lot of people being traped in to immigration scam.

Ja
Mar 13, 2018

Comments

• Fr
      31st of Mar, 2018

Hello, this is Frank can you please provide your email address as i have also ditched by same group and until todate am unable to get back my amount handed over to them. We really need to work together to nail them down once for all.
    Please send your email me on frankjohnson85@outlook.com, so i can share more details with you that might help you in strengthening your case. Keeping my finger crossed for you.

@FrankJohnson85 I am ready also
    Khaldoun@khouli.co

@Khaldoun Khouli Guys, my email

nadir_alfi@hotmail.com

• Va
      8th of May, 2018

To whom it may concern,

On behalf of Val Morgan Management - our response to the comments posted here are as follows:

To the first comment, no name, email or contact number is provided to verify its authenticity.

To the second comment, we have checked our client database thoroughly – we have no client with the matching name or email address.

The writers intent is clear - to defame Val Morgan Immigration by using false information to damage our professional reputation.

Defamation includes both oral and published statements and will include any statement posted to a website.

We would like to remind the authors defamation in the UAE is a criminal offence.

@Val Morgan Management Do not lie
    I am ready as well to say my story, I have full name of the owner and all employers

4th of Jul, 2018

@Khaldoun Khouli I am ready to discuss all my case details and i have many correspondence to share.

@ Val Morgan Management stop Cheating people

7th of Jun, 2018

Brother also I am ready my email address khaldoun@khouli.co
    And ready to pay double what I spent to them in order to close their office.

I am serious

Khaldoun Khouli

Hi, this is Nadir

I am facing the same issue with Val Morgan, a couple of Pakistani and Egyptian layer and Jordanian business development manager and now Tunisian one. explain a fake information and after you sign you will stuck and can't move back. they have no head office in London, all are fake. i will be chasing them the get back my money.

Nadir

• Ra
      10th of Jul, 2018

Really I had a very good experience with Val Morgan, within a quick time I was able to get my UK visa. They are still very much helpful to me as I am now making visa for my wife & children.

• Sm
      10th of Jul, 2018

Val Morgan services are very much appreciated. I got my PRP card already for UK.

really now i feel secured me and family they were totally helpful ...

• Ha
      16th of Jul, 2018

Hello Everyone,

I was facing some issues related to me visa processing, but i have discussed that management and now its good to say that i have got my visa.

Guys i would suggest u to discuss your issues with someone who is senior there. I hope you you will get In Shah Allah something positive.

@Haseeb01 Congrats Brother!

• Fr
      23rd of Jul, 2018

This Group is involved in HUMAN TRAFFICKING and keep changing office locations and keep registering company with different names to cheat people.

Here is the link to find out more from Pakistan Federal investigation Agency

COMPANIES IN QATAR
    • Devisers Advisory Services LLC Company Number 00388

• Zu
      6th of Aug, 2018

@FrankJohnson85 @frankjohson85 IS Frank Johson you're real name? Frank Johnson is a very British name! Why would anybody with a name like that require UK Immigration services??

MORE IMPORTANTLY, I am not too impressed with your research to start with you clearly DO NOT understand what Human Trafficking is: "the illegal practice of procuring or trading in human beings for the purpose of prostitution, forced labor, or other forms of exploitation". Source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/human-trafficking?s=t

Come on "Frank" we all know that is just not true, that in mind I am not sure WHAT ELSE YOU'RE SAYING IS FALSE.

My family friend used VM and I can say they never raised any of the complaints mentioned.

28th of Jul, 2018

This is highly true both Devisers and Val Morgan's are one and the same scam!

30th of Jul, 2018

@Michael.Knight I disagree - read my comments!!

30th of Jul, 2018

Hi, my cousin Kashif Maqbool already has one UK visa approved, I have seen it myself. He said only the good things about Val Morgan Immigration Advisers.

31st of Jul, 2018

But there are advisers drifting from Devisers who've joined Val Morgan and vice versa and neither claims to know where the other went the newspaper clip above is highly testament to that I had a friend visit their office recently to inquire and he upon intrusive questioning was told they can't offer let alone guarantee any visa so whether you go it alone or use their services the difference isn't significant at all...
    Just a load of flim flam really, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
    More follows...

• Ni
      1st of Aug, 2018

All the comments are true. This company is run by frauds. biggest fraud is Mr. Zoib in the company as per my experience. My wife was tortured during the period of training and i lost everything. i have detailed complaint history. Shakeel is the trainer trying to attract women and making chances to physically abuse it. I have a detailed story of it. i will post it soon.

2nd of Aug, 2018

@Nikhil Skariah Hi,

Can you please illustrate as a friend of mine wanted to use their services and I have anecdotal evidence at best!

7th of Aug, 2018

@Nikhil Skariah My Name is Nadir and below is a continuation of My Story to support your statement

Yesterday, i had a meeting with Zohaib, this is the GM of Val Morgan to complaint about the wrong information which has been given to me by Bilal (Ex-Val Morgan Marketing Staff) and the delay in completing my business plan. and he said clearly to me, we will not give you back your money and you can go to the court. is this the right way to deal with clients.

Guys, again be careful.

I will be very happy to assist or answer any questions from any one who is intending to work with Val Morgan. i have all supportive documents as well. Feel free to contact me on my email: nadir_alfi@hotmail.com.

I lost my money, but i will keep exposing them to protect other people.

• In

Dear All,

I have read all the comments above and I am furious that so many negative comments could be made against a company that has changed my life and my families life. With the help of Val Morgan Immigration Adivsers my future is now secured.

From the beginning.

I had initially applied to UK through another immigration company but really I was not impressed and they did not deliver.

I applied online and within a short time I got a call back and was able to sit with my Legal Adviser who explained the the process to me.

I knew very quickly that I would be happy because I could understand their expertise, they showed me other business plans, and past customer pictures & videos with them and I knew everything would be ok.

After paying & 3.5 Months later.

My visa was approved, within 2 weeksn I flew to the UK and got my PRP card, now I making application for my family.

Really take my word for it - Val Morgan Immigration Advisers are really good.

Even now I am still getting the good service to help.

Thank you Val Morgan.

7th of Aug, 2018

@Inderjeet Singh What's the name of the advisor/s you've gone through as I've researched that company prior to posting comments?

• Ha
      6th of Aug, 2018

"Don't bite the hand that feeds (you)"

This is a very famous quote in the English language, to me Val Morgan they help me (feed) for my children's future so I will only says good.

Val Morgan Immigration, , they gives to me and my wife clear picture of UK Immigration process and from this I understand I must submit all true and good documents on time too, when it comes to business plan I must have also too much understanding of this one so when I make interview in consulate I a can answer good.

And for me Val Morgan gave me too much preparation, they even make for me Arabic translator so I can understand more.

I am sorry for this one if people do not understand that Val Morgan is providing service but as client - we must also be ready to provide informations/documents in time.

Now in july i receive visa approval. YOu are good, thank you so much!

@Hamza El Khashab Dear Hamza,

Don't put your family's future in Val Morgan Hand, all the work they do is not legally in the UK. the fund which they provide for your to satisfy the UK government should be transferred to the UK which you will never be able to do it.

Val Morgan doesn't have any office in the UK, their UK number is not working.

Feel free to drop me an email: nadir_alfi@hotmail.com and i will be more than happy to expose them.

or if you are one of Val Morgan's staff and you are trying to clear their image, this is something different.

By the way, i receive many emails from some people who are hesitating to go with Val Morgan and i expose everything to them.

• Sy
      6th of Aug, 2018

Val Morgan has changed our families life and I thank you for everything, I would recommend to anyone.

From the first meeting I was given high level of service and professionalism and to this day I am still receiving very good service.

I hope everyone else will get the same good service I received.

I got my visa approval already and after reading comment I think people should be realistic, you are not buying a passport, you are paying for a service - a very complex service.

I had been researching and planning my immigration for the past 3 years since I was thinking of my families future.

In that time I understood that many arrangements, and planning must be made before you actually make the step to proceed with an Immigration expert. And even though I had make so much research, when it came to the time I thought I was prepared but I had to adapt, and I find out I need documents that I was unaware of and I also learned the process is different to what I was expecting.

My advice to all reader is as a client even though I paid the money, I knew from beginning I have to help them to help me to build the strongest case possible.

And it worked, I got my visa!

If you need help or advice please email syedraza247@yahoo.com

Hi, This is Nadir

I am sharing my story about Val Morgan (VM) to protect people whom might be interested in Immigration services with this office

Who is Val Morgan (VM):

VM is a Pakistani’s office holds the British Citizenship and work as an immigration agent. Their main office in London is totally fake, the address is wrong and the phone number rarely answers and even the speaker doesn’t know about their branch in Dubai.

Val Morgan Office in Dubai:

VM has two offices in Dubai, the first one located at 502 Saba Tower 1 JLT (Jumeirah Lake Towers), this is a well-furnished office located in a prestigious area to attract customers and convince them that this is the right place to trust, but be careful, all information you will get by the business manager is not accurate, it’s just to drag you to the trap. The other office has recently established to accommodate the unsatisfied customers and keep them away from the first office in JLT.

After signing the agreement and pay:

At this stage only, you will realize that you are in a big trouble, very bad performance, very professional in maneuvering, asking for more money to complete their job. At this stage you will realize that all propaganda which you have seen is now a big trap you stucked with. However, I might not be able to get back the amount I paid and services I was expecting, but i will fight for that and will do my best to alert people from falling in the same trap.

Please feel free to contact me on nadir_alfi@hotmail.com

• Sy
      7th of Aug, 2018

@Abadeer @Nadir if you need get in touch with me because.

I hope everyone else will get the same good service I received.

And it worked, I got my visa!

If you need help or advice please email syedraza247@yahoo.com

7th of Aug, 2018

@Syed Raza 247 Good for you Val Morgan Staff, using fake name like the fake office in London. do you think people are foolish to believe that one of your fake clients is waiting my comments to reply on your behalf. shame on you. i think he should be busy to prepare his luggage to go to UK.

This is Val Morgan Policy, i will keep exposing you in the social media, i know exposing you is the most difficult part you feel and i will keep doing that.

Val Morgan Structure as follow:
    1- Zohaib (Pakistani): Owner of the business and most of the time he is in UK
    2- Fiza Batool (Pakistani): Layer, she is very professional in maneuvering
    3- Shakil (Pakistani/Indian): I havn't met him, but as they keep telling me he is the one who works on the Business Plan.
    4- Osama (Egyptian): What ever i ask him, he doesn't have an answer. they keep him to meet the arabic client and to insult him.
    5- Fatima, Hani and the Tunisian guy, diffident roles in cheating and fraud people.

Still i have a lot for you Val Morgan

@ Exposing Val Morgan

7th of Aug, 2018

I am too much happy to tell peoples that my visa for uk was also approved by val morgan immigration, i saw some adveert on facebook and i give my number for call back and i meet vm in jlt.

i got my questions answered quickly from vm but i still want more information and reserach I needed.

i check with too many companies for the immigration to canada, australia, new zealand, uk - im still too much confused but i speak to vm again and then I happy that for me uk is the best.

my business is furniture in very good price and i want make one office uk so my business is stronger and my children can make good education, and really after quick time vl morgan team makes for me my visa approval.

you are best immiigration walla i explain to all my family and friends they musts alsos speak with vm becuase i am happy thank you

7th of Aug, 2018

My name is Imran Shaikh and I am from Pakistan, I am an Engineer who qualified from Punjab University.

I moved to Dubai with my wife in 2010, then I get good job with salary in construction industry and next year I get married in my home country. To bring my wife here in Dubai took long time because she too is having pakistani passport but when she here for sometime we make plan to visit our families in Manchester UK.

I see for myself in manchester, life is much better because education is good and free, and healthcare is #1 and also free.

Then when we came back to Dubai i make target to move to manchester but times in Dubai becomes more and more expensive, when we have children becomes more more expensive.

AFter sometime and improvement in job in Dubai I still think UK life would be better in long term because always too many changes, construction industry is always up and down so I spoke to Val Morgan in November but I need to arrange myself, when I am ready I went back in march and on June 20th it was the most special day for me because I finally gets my approved visa uk sole representative.

Now future is clear for me, I have already been to uk to start my company and soon my children will begin school with their family in manchester.

I am so much with the services of val morgan but i understand people have problem and trust is difficult but you can trust vm, they helped me and they can help you to.

Good luck to people who want to migrate, if I can help please message me here and I will help you and give clear understanding of the process.

8th of Aug, 2018

I have already decided to go with Val Morgan for immigration to UK a while back and I have my interview date set for next week.

Since I received uk consulate interview date I have already had 2 interviews practice sessions with the Val Morgan team, which gives more and more confidence to explain by business plan in more better way.

Immigration is a big decision and really I can say I have no problem with them, and i am very much sure that i will be successful.

8th of Aug, 2018

@abadeer @Nadir I sorry to hear your story I have read what you're saying but here it seems like just you complaining. Many more people here seem to be saying so much more positive stories of availing services from Val Morgan.

I will repeat the good things I experienced only because it is true.

Next week I will have my interview and hopefully I look forward to sharing my good news!!

8th of Aug, 2018

@Imitiaz Javed Good for you Imtiyaz, you can tell about your successful story, this is your right, but i also have the right to expose the scam and fraud i am facing with Val Morgan.
    By the way, have you noticed that the successful stories of other fake clients like you cone after i post my complaints, so this is very clear that Val Morgan are trying to hide thier failures.
    Keep your advise for you, thanks I don’t need it, I think you have to pack your luggage and be ready to take your family to the UK 🇬🇧

@exposing Val Morgan, scam and fraud

9th of Aug, 2018

I have kept quiet up until now but this hate really needs to stop, I went ahead with Val Morgan with my wife and 2 children in order to set up a branch office in the U.K.

I was informed the process would take a maximum of 3 months, For me it took a little over 4 months and now we are waiting for the approval from U.K Immigration. People need to understand that delays can happen and complaining and posting things helps no one.

I believe that naming people is not acceptable and you should be ashamed of yourselves as we are all people here, Delays happen in every aspect of life and this does not mean they are stealing your money and hiding. That is a pathetic thing to post about people.

Val Morgan have been very helpful with my case and we need to work together in order for the process to be successful.

9th of Aug, 2018

@Attar Shazib Again, Val Morgan staff whom hides behind fake client name, i need to get back my money for two reasons, firstly, all information which has been given to me by Bilal was totally wrong and based on that I signed the agreement and paid the money. If Val Morgan’s management have any honesty with clients, the money should be returned without any delay. Secondly, the huge delay caused by the un professional way and very poor documents (7 months) up to now. This should make them shame and regret for that, but instead of that, Zohaib told me go to court, you will not get your money in any case.

Good for you Attar, you can tell about your successful story, this is your right, but i also have the right to expose the scam and fraud i am facing with Val Morgan.

@exposing Val Morgan, scam a

9th of Aug, 2018

@Abadeer Calling someone fake is very disrespectful as you do not know anything about me or my family, I understand if you are not happy with the delays and it is within your right to be upset but to post comments like this is just childish.

If getting your money back was so important for you then why waste your time and effort posting comments like this and insulting people by there names? It does not make any sense so I think you are the one here who is fake.

Calling it a scam and fraud just because of a delay really shows the person you are and clearly you do not know the meaning of the words scam or fraud. Your case was delayed, Nothing more from what you have said. Using these types of words are very misleading and fake.

10th of Aug, 2018

@Attar Shazib Again Val Morgan staff making the similar drama on behalf of Fake Client.

Okay Attar, let me share my story with you:

I signed my agreement with Val Morgan since Jaunary 20th, 2018, today is 08/08/2018. can you imagine that till date i haven't receive my Business Plan? the reason that Val Morgan doesn't have a capable person to prepare this document and even the provided document is very poor i can share it with serious people, just drop me an email on nadir_alfi@hotmail.com. However, i met Zohaib (Head of Fraud and Scam Department) and he told me that the Business Plan they prepare is not for real business but just to get the Visa (Very Funny) and they prepare the business plan based on the UK government guidelines and i asked him to give me this guidelines but he doesn't have because it is not exist.

This is Val Morgan guys.

@ exposing Val Morgan

14th of Aug, 2018

@Abadeer The conclusion was he told me that this is what we have for you and you don't like you can go to the court!!! Is that fraud and scam or no Mr. Attar???

The answer is very simply no, Telling you to do things the legal way is not a scam or fraud. Fraud is pretending to be someone you are not.

For example, An employee pretending to be a businessman and apply for a BUSINESS Visa for the U.K just to get the nationality and passport.

Please do your research before you make things personal my friend. Val Morgan have helped my family and I respect the work they do.

15th of Aug, 2018

@Attar Shazib Again Zohaib or Fiza are hiding behind fake name, but this is good so this will give me the chance to expose them more.

Zohaib, i have been contacted by Bilal (the Jordanian Guy who left Val Morgan because your fraud and scam) for immigration opportunity to Sweden, and after i visited the office, he offered mt UK, this is the normal technique Val Morgan use to catch clients, however, all information which have been given to me by Bilal about UK were totally wrong such as you will get the PR as soon as you arrive, another thing he told me that you can send your family and stay in UAE which is also wrong, since i have to be in the UK 6 months every year, also he told me that my wife can be of the two British since she will be holding the PR (this is also wrong). is this Fraud and Scam or no @Attar Shazib. So based on these information i signed the agreement.

By the way Val Morgan will offers you to get the investment letter from them through one person (letter from the bank that you have access to GBP 200, 000) against GBP 5, 500. this is an illegal issue, please avoid going in this way with those fraud. (What do you call this Mr. Attar, yes it is scam and fraud.

Yes i am employee, this is not an example Val Morgan, you don't respect the confidentiality of your client, this is not strange as you are a big scam and fraud company.

I am not an employee pretending to be a businessman, i am a victim who has been fraud by Val Morgan to enter in this fraud.

I will keep exposing this company up to the end.

@ Exposing Val Morgan

15th of Aug, 2018

@Abadeer Guys, please contact me on

nadir_alfi@hotmail.com

I will be more than happy to expose those frauder and scammer with their fake client.