Vaishnav Packers and Movers / Pathetic and unprofessional

1 India Review updated:

I got the number of Vaishnav Packers and Movers from an acquaintance and from a advertisement in our apartment complex elevator. I spoke to guy and he sounded ok. He came on time as promised for the quote and gave me a very high quote. But he assured that he will use best of the material and make sure everything is transferred safely. He came down by 20% in next 3 days and I hired him hoping that though I am paying 50% more than other quotes, my stuff will be safe. The day of packing, the folks came with half the packing material. No lamination nothing. They didn't pack the whole bed properly and didn't even have the tools! My sofa got torn, bed has scratches, dents in the AC, crockery is chipped and one of the dining table parts was broken. Whenever I spoke to the guy during the move, he assured me that his folks will make sure nothing gets broken or torn. After all this breakage, the guy calls me and talks to me in rude language asking me to pay. He almost threatened me.

DON'T EVER USE VAISHNAV PACKERS! Cheaters and unprofessional. I am exploring how to take them to consumer court.

Am

Comments

• Mi
      6th of Jul, 2012

Yes they are the real cheaters. I am still waiting to receive my stuff from past 3 days but they are not picking up my phone. According to them, they are not able to track where exactly the loaded truck is. I highly recommend don't ever use their services.