Vacinek Heating and roofing Inc / roof disaster
My reroof Problem:
- roof has over 100 nails not covered by shingles
- Roof leaks around chimney
- roof lines aren't straight
- They said chimney needs mortar
- I mortared, drylocked patched and drylocked the complete chimney and put a cap on it.
- It still leaks and it's been leaking since April everytime it rains. They ignore me now.
- when I call to complain they say they will get back to me and they don't (numerous times)
- It was snowing when they started and raining when they finished.
- The roof never laid down properly and some shingles are still puckered.
- gutter straps weren't put back.
- the tin valleys were never covered or replaced and have tears in them.
- The lightning rods were reinstalled with nails instead of the proper screws.
- they say that's what happens when you reroof.
They reply to the BBB twice and channel 4 news twice was not knowing about the leaks or issues is unbelievable.
They new from the first rain fall in april and they have been told
numerous times that it leaks everytime it rains. He said to BBB twice and Channel 4 news twice to have Dave call the office.
when I do he either refuses to do anything or make an appointment and don't show up and then say I thought you cancelled.
The first time their forman saw the job i asked him what would you do if they did this to you and he said I make them redo it.
I sealed the chimney and tarred most of the nails. They did very little after the installation.
I have to maintain my own new roof and now I have to do a tear off.