VacationsOnly / Fraudulent activity

I became involved with VacationsOnly (aka TimeshareOnly) in 2004 at a cost of $400 and a promise that they would actively pursue the resale of my Timeshare. To date, I might have had two-three contacts from this organization and no positive results. Their website is inaccessible. When we contact their customer service number we either can not get them or placed on hold, only for a representative to come back and tell us they have had no activity on our Timeshare. They have virtually taken our money and snubbed the nose at us. We are out the $400 dollars we paid VacationsOnly and each year pay increasingly higher maintenance fee.

Somebody, local, state or federal government needs to step in and right the unethical practices organizations like VacationsOnly (aka TimeshareOnly) employ to fleece unsuspecting consumers out of their hard earned money. I am damn mad and want what I paid for or to see organizations such as this one held accountable for their actions. There should be a class-action suit brought against these businesses.

Ho

Comments

• Ca
      16th of Apr, 2009

I am not very happy with vacations only you all so took my money of $ 498.00 and heard for you a couple of times. Not sure how you can do things like this i am a hard working person and made it sound so good about selling my timeshare. This was in 2003 never heard from you what happen to you what happen to you? Hope i will fine a way to get my money back.
    Cathy Sousa Modesto, Ca.

• Ca
      16th of Apr, 2009

Hope someone can help everyone who has lost they money to thoes ripoffs who took are money and never heard from again. Made it sound so good that you could sell are timeshares. In 2003 you took my money of $ 498.00. Not sure how you