Vacations / members but can't find a phone number

1 Daytona Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

My husband and I were approched by one one the suite choice sales pitches and got scammed into selling our timeshare to get out of maintence fees. We owned with Wyndham Vacation Timeshare that we purchased for $11, 000.00, they not only scamed us out of our timeshare we had already purchased but we no longer can get ahold of them. We are very disheartened to say the least. We had been a member with Wyndham for several years and couldn't keep up with the maintenance fees every month, so we thought it was a good deal to be able to get a vacation anytime we wanted without the maintenance fee and for a discounted rate somehow we were both so tired from the four hours sitting in their office that we could have signed our lives away and not known what we did! Very bad choice with Suite Choice and wished a thousand times over we hadn't done it!

Tg
May 14, 2015

Comments

4th of Apr, 2009
    Vacations - Satisfied
    Go Relax Travel
    Orla
    Florida

I just travel with to Playa del Carmen, Mexico with a special offer that Go Relax Travel offered. I will like to say THANKS!!! Our family enjoyed the vacations. The service that Go Relax Travel gave us was amazing. It's sad to read a lot of people that didn't feel the same way. I will like to say that our experience was wonderful.

• De
      25th of Aug, 2009

LIAR!!! YOu are LYING!! YOu WORK for GO RElax Travel!

• Ca
      25th of Jan, 2010
    Vacations - vacaciones
    all star vacations
    Boynton Beach
    Florida

pague unas vacaciones a orlando y aparentemente la compania ha cerrado y todos sus telefonos estan fuera de servicio

• Po
      19th of Jun, 2011
    Vacations - bad company
    Florida

High pressure sales. Outrageous buy in and fees. Free gifts are not worth the bother, all junk. Save your gas money. If you get an invite to a meeting throw it out.
    PS: the $300 gift for Walmart or Target can only be redeemed $20.00 at a time after you spend $150.00. You need to spend $2250. over 15 months to collect it.

• Ro
      31st of May, 2013
    Vacations - Fraud
    Odenza Marketing Group

Customer service would not retun our calls to finalize vacation. We spent hours trying to get things moving. multiple letters and deposit requests not previously disclosed. Avoid this company at all costs.

16th of May, 2015