VACATION VALLEY CABIN RENTALS / LODGING

Phone: 8008860142

Stayed with this company and their cabins are not clean... and are not well kept. Rugs were dirty... not just soiled but when I lifted one in the bathroom up it was nasty. Batteries in remotes are not checked.. we had to move from one to another to even watch TV. Light bulbs were missing or needed to be replaced. Bulbs in the bathroom were dirty and so was the tops of the pictures and the trash can. There was trash around the grill outside. It was just not what i am use to, expecially when you pay so much per night. I don't even want to think about the bed linens & the hot tub .. which by the way we were afraid to use. Oh and remember that they want a $35 non refundable deposit in case you "tear" something up and don't forget they will charge you for a wash cloth if you use the white ones to remove your makeup. Don't forget to turn the thermostat up to 80 degrees before you leave... and you need to strip the beds, empty the trash, and put all dishes in the dishwasher. Oh yea and by the way, $60 of the fee you pay to stay there is a cleaning fee. I'd love to be their cleaning person.