vacation solutions / failure to deliver my purchased timeshare

1 1350 17th st. Suite 101,Denver ColoradoDenver, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-376-8222

Just an FYI for anyone doing business with Vacation Solutions LLC outof Denver Co. Is is important

to use care when dealing with this company.I allegedly purchased a Timeshare at auction on Ebay

in Feburary of 2008. I never recieved the Timeshare after paying in excess of 900.00 upfront.

I discovered after that the property maintenance fee was not paid by Vacation Solutions and it

went into default.The problem was that it went into default in 2007 long before it was sold in 2008.

This company has a number of complaints lodged against them, however, they are still conducting

business. I reported them to the BBB in Denver and they have yet to respond.

To anyone who reads this complaint and is about to make a purchase DON'T DO IT!

Comments

• Ju
      11th of Sep, 2008

I have also been scammed by this company (for $1, 291 USD) and the CEO is a person called Michael Dunahay. Also, involved in this scam was a manager called Pillar Todd who was appointed to look into the matter, but if course, never responded to any phone call or email. Be careful as any seller could be associated with them, and from their history, they will merely form a new company and run the scams again.

I am in the process of filing reports with all the necessary Internet scam bodies, consumer affairs etc, but I would like to back up what the above report has said - seems that they are scamming a good number of people.

• Kw
      13th of Nov, 2008

ARGH! Me too! I purchased a timeshare from the bozos in June 2008. I am out $1300.00!! What do I do? Who do I contact/complain to? I too purchased this on EBAY - How do you actually get to talk to someone at that place?!? I confirmed with the property that the maintenence fees were paid up to date prior to the purchase - but I have never received anything from this complany and I called the property and they do not show that I am an owner. :(

• Jd
      11th of Sep, 2009

j. di francesca, i have tried to sell my time share with this company and two others and all have had the same result, lost fee on all three. they tell you what you want to hear, they just don't deliver. try calling any of them their mail boxes are full. timeshare vacation solutions, premier timeshare are the two worse for doing what they say.good luck to anyone who uses either one.

12th of Aug, 2016
    vacation solutions - Haven't heard back from them in the time that promised!
    Margaret E. Boyett
    Carthage
    Texas
    Phone: 601 422 0292
    cowboytkstanley@yahoo.com

A gentleman named Michael contacted me regarding my timeshare. When I agreed to allow him to sell it for me, he referred me to a lady named Nicole, I believe. They promised to sell my timeshare in Branson, MO. Said they had several families interested and would let me know something in 20 days. The 20 days has come and gone and I have not heard from either of them. This past week I moved to Mississippi with my neice and now have a new address and phone #. Which is 258 Hinton Rd. - Laurel, MS 39443 and 601 422 0292. I would like to hear from them because I have already paid them the fee in which they asked for. Thank you very much for your cooperation in this matter! I will expect to hear from someone soon! Margaret Ellen Boyett