Vacation Property Services / Fraudelent Services

1 St Petersbury, FL, United States Review updated:

This company called me several times to sell or rent my Florida timeshare. They claimed that there were people who were just waiting to rent and that I could get $1500 for it. I agreed to pay the $299 fee and the agent was "going to talk to the interested people right away". I never heard from them again. Repeated calls bring no satisfaction.

I think these timeshare services are not reliable or worth the money.

Comments

• Va
      12th of Nov, 2008
    Vacation Property Services - Fraudsters and cheaters
    Vacation Property Services

Matt Boyd just got me at a vulnerable time, my husband had passed away and I just wanted to sell the time-share. Money was short. He threw numbers at me in regards to renting the banked weeks and of course he had me believing that would happen tomorrow!

I admit I was gullible but not worth over $3000

• Ud
      30th of Jul, 2009

They have cheated me $2, 700.00 two years ago. I can't beleive a company like this can operate in USA.

• Mi
      1st of Jan, 2010

Same here. They charged us $400.00 to list the property. When they wanted us to list it, Georgette Kramer called us non-stop, until we listed. Once it was listed, NOTHING. NADA. ZIP. Repeated phone calls and e mails get NOWHERE. Couldn't get ahold of Georgette Kramer if my life depended on it. Don't think she even exists. It's been 9 months now. They are obviously frauds, and I am going to file a complaint with the Florida Attorney General's Office. Not sure anything will come of it, but it's at least worth a try.

• Sl
      4th of Feb, 2010
    Vacation Property Services - Beware of this company
    Vacation Property Services

I spent $500 with this company in 2004 with their assurance that they would rent my timeshare 5 times for this fee. I have never heard from them again. I then mailed an official letter asking for a refund and it came back marked "address not known." BEWARE of this company.

• Do
      6th of Oct, 2010

This could be me writing this, Matt did the same to me. I am trying to get my money back, He is slick. All of us should get together and go after these crooks. Don't have a picture but I am 83 years old and just lost my dear husband and constant companion. Matt got me at the right time for him.

• Na
      23rd of Jun, 2011
    Vacation Property Services - took money and have not heard from them
    Ridgetown
    Ontario
    Canada
    Phone: 519-674-5031

I have had my property listed with them since February, 2010 after paying them $1142.00 US. The account number is #066697. I have not heard from them nor can I reach them by phone.

14th of Dec, 2012

yes i hear you and now i think that they are out of business but i think that they took us for around 500 and yes it's been about over 12 or more years and nothing and that was for two properties and when i did get a hold of someone they told me that they had several hits and never called.