Vacation Property Services / Rip off

Joe from vacation property services (one of the sales people)promised and assured me that he has two customers waiting and willing to rent my time share, but in order for him to get me the deal I have to pay a one time fee of $499 so I went ahead and I paid it thru my discover card. two days went by and I did not hear anything back from Joe so I called and talked to him and he told me oh the clients change there mind but not to worry I will rent it for you this is our business and we do it all the time. I answered him Joe I do not want any games here I know that you had told me I do have a week to cancel and you'll refund my money 100%, It’s the 3rd day so go ahead and cancel it, I want my money back and that you had failed in your promises and I do not want to be dragged into your game. And this was back in 8/08. Since than I have been trying to get my money back by talking to them and every time I call they repeat to me the same story, oh Joe is out for lunch, he is on a leave of absence he is sick blablabla etc...Or be patience give us more time, we promise we will rent it for you. It is all lies and false promises. I disputed the charge with my credit card but came back negative due to I do not have anything from them in writing, it is obvious because Joe disappear from the scene and they do not have any cancellation form to fill out and submit. Joe failed to cancel my request within the one week allowed for full refund. It is vacation property responsibility if there employee failed to honor my request. Due to vacation property failed in honoring my request to cancel the service within other first week and due to false promises and lies I do want vacation property to refund me back 100%. This company is nothing but ripping off people, it is fraud and we should not allow them to do business in this manner, it is for high authority to keep close eye on them.
I would like to see the BBB taking an aggressive action against vacation property services and if this company can be monitored by the state of FL or high law authority in how they practice their business with the honesty of the American people.

Over eight months debating this issue with them and not solved yet. even not a single call was received regarding the rental of my property as they state it been advertised on TV, magazines and internet. I asked many times for evidence or how and when you do the advertisements. the only advertisements they were able to provide me was their web page under the add# 11880 even so has the wrong in information regarding my time share and finally they were the one to call me and offer me their fake and false services.

We

Comments

An
  16th of Sep, 2009

THANKYOU FOR YOUR COMMENT...I USE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY...I QUIT THIS COMPANY BECAUSE I JUST COULDNT SIT THERE AND LISTEN TO ALL THE LIES...YOU CAN CALL YR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE THE CHARGE ALMOST AT ANYTIME...THAT WILL WORK...THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE DO HAVE LICIENCED PEOPLE...MOST DRINK ALOT AND DO DRUGS OFTEN...THYE MOST COMMON THING THESE PEOPLE SAY IS THAT THEY HAVE OFFERS AND THEN TELL YOU U HAVE TO PAY TO GET THE BID GOING WHEN THERE WASNT EVEN AN OFFER...THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TWO PEOPLE THER THAT WORK PART TIME...THEY DONT CARE...A STORY BEFORE I CLOSE...A AGENT TOLD A CUSTOMER THAT HE HAD A BUYER ...ONCE HE PAID THE FEE HE WOULD HAVE A CHECK IN THE MAIL...THIS PERSON...SAT FOR THREE WEEKS AT HIS HOUSE WAITING FOR A CHECK THAT WAS NEVER TO BE...THEN HE CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WANTED TO KNOW WHERE HIS CHECK WAS ...WHAT A POSITION THAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT WAS IN...THESE AGENTS ALSO CAN MAKE UP ANY PRICE THEY WANT AS LONG AS THEY DONT GO BELOW 499.00...I WOULD NEVER USE COMPAY EVER