Comments

• Re
      11th of Mar, 2010

Those companies that send postcards in the mail and make telemarketing calls, advertising to sell your timeshare for a fee, are after one thing - your money - so don't fall for those schemes! I attended a seminar put on by one of those companies 12 years ago which ended up being nothing but a scam...they went out of business. Very few reputable Vacation Ownership Companies like Marriott and Starwood allow you to trade-in old timeshares that are not working anymore. It's like buying a car that eventually gets too old and won't run. Perhaps maintenance fees skyrocketed for needed repairs and upgrades or you're not getting the quality of exchange you expected to highly demanded locations like Hawaii or Southern California.

Welk Resorts in San Diego is a Top Rated Interval International Resort that I purchased in 2003 and for the last 7 years I have been 100% satisfied, trading into amazing destinations with ease. I spent 2 weeks at the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas and Marriott Ko Olina in January 2010 for $278. I stayed in an amazing location in Paris, France, near the Metro 1 and Train Station in November 2009 for $139!!! There are many happy timeshare owners and I'm one of them.

If you want suggestions, feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,