Vacation Network, Inc. / Refusing service

I just got off the phone with a person name Pam who refused to let me speak with the manager. She said that because I have put in a complaint against this organization. They are not obligated to book any vacations for me and they will send only the recent moneys sent back to me. But I asked her will I be getting all the moneys that I paid for all 23 weeks she said thats between the organization and me. So I said let me speak with the manager again and she just blocked the call and huing up on me saying have a nice day.

Comments

• La
      24th of Apr, 2008

I THINK YOU ARE VERY CHILDISH.
    A MATURE PERSON WOULD REALIZE THAT THIS IS NOT THE COMPANY'S FAULT, BUT SIMPLY THE EMPLOYEE'S.
    FOR YOU TO ASSUME AN ENTIRE COMPANY IS AT FAULT FOR A SIMPLE DEAD-HEAD EMPLOYEE SHOWS HOW RIDICULOUS YOU ARE.
    QUITE PATHETIC.

• Ca
      3rd of Feb, 2009

Lauren this company is a scam. They recently tried to get me to send them $599.00 to sell my timeshare, but I did my homework and found out IT IS A SCAM!!! It's sad there are such low people out there that are stealing money from hard working americans, I wonder how they sleep at night...

15th of Aug, 2009

I'm interested in a class action against VNI. I will potentially set up a website for such effort. If you plan to garner some collaboration, please email me at sales_agent@earthlink.net.

I'd love to see VNI owner/employees' sweet dream turned into nightmare:)