Vacation Network Inc.Horrible company

I booked a trip to Mexico through vacation network received a confirmation that stated my trip was confirmed once I got to Mexico I was informed my unit was not paid for when I contacted Raven at VNI she confirmed that the unit was indeed paid for what she didn't tell me was the Moon Palace Golf Spa was a mandatory all inclusive resort and I owed the hotel an additional nine thousand dollars and that it was nothing she could do for me. Another Rep Shebia stated that she told me this information upfront which is an absolute LIE I would have never agreed to pay nine thousand dollars for a vacation that cost me $200.00 under VNI network when I informed them that their website does not state this is an mandatory all inclusive resort Raven proceeded to tell me it didn't have to state that on the website it stated it on my confirmation when I asked her where on the confirmation she got upset and basically told me I was S.O.L. I had to come up with nine thousand dollars to Leave Mexico and have to retain a lawyer to sue VNI!! Do yourself a favor DO NOT USE NVI they trurly are RIPOFFS!!!

RAVEN and SHEBIA are true a**holes who don't know there job!!!

Comments

• Ka
      Apr 29, 2009

I understand your pain. I am currently trying to cancel contract. Next step I will be contact my Attorney General tonight. From there I am going to start a petition and get as many signatures as possible of people that have been wronged. From there I will start a class action lawsuit. I am tired of this company and taking me and everyone else for a RIDE!

• Ol
      Jul 16, 2009

to - Kactusflwer

Count me in for the petition!
    Im one more naive victim of this scam company.
    Mad like a hell!!!

Regards and good luck with this!!!

Olga

[protected]@yahoo.com

• Co
      Aug 01, 2009

any luck trying to cancel contract this place is a load of crap. one of the worst decisions i ever made

Aug 15, 2009

I'm interested in a class action against VNI. I will potentially set up a website for such effort. If you plan to garner some collaboration, please email me at [protected]@earthlink.net.

• Rk
      Jan 08, 2010

Any luck with the class action law suit? Has anyone been successful in cancelling your "contract"??

• Ka
      Jan 27, 2010

I have canceled my contract and got all my money back except the interest on the account. Please contact me at [protected]@aol.com and I will walk you through the process!

Nikki