Vacation Network Inc. / Horrible company
I booked a trip to Mexico through vacation network received a confirmation that stated my trip was confirmed once I got to Mexico I was informed my unit was not paid for when I contacted Raven at VNI she confirmed that the unit was indeed paid for what she didn't tell me was the Moon Palace Golf Spa was a mandatory all inclusive resort and I owed the hotel an additional nine thousand dollars and that it was nothing she could do for me. Another Rep Shebia stated that she told me this information upfront which is an absolute LIE I would have never agreed to pay nine thousand dollars for a vacation that cost me $200.00 under VNI network when I informed them that their website does not state this is an mandatory all inclusive resort Raven proceeded to tell me it didn't have to state that on the website it stated it on my confirmation when I asked her where on the confirmation she got upset and basically told me I was S.O.L. I had to come up with nine thousand dollars to Leave Mexico and have to retain a lawyer to sue VNI!! Do yourself a favor DO NOT USE NVI they trurly are RIPOFFS!!!
RAVEN and SHEBIA are true a**holes who don't know there job!!!
More Vacation Network Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Vacation Network Inc - Rip off do not deliver what they sell! 
- Vacation Network Inc. - Fraud and cheating! 
- Vacation Network Inc. - refund of payments 
- Vacation Network, Inc. - Displeasure and people cheat 
- Vacation Network - Bogus Promotion 
- Vacation Network Incorporated - Vacations
- Vacation Network - Did not deliver what they said they would, held my money too long, withdrew funds not authorized
- Vacation Network - Scam
- Vacation Network - No vacation confirmed
- Vacation Network - Stay away