Vacation Network / Scam
I paid cash in the amount of $4044.00 to VNI on 2/6/09. A few days later I looked the up on internet and read bad reviews. I immediately contacted them to cancel because of what I had read. The general manager in Ga told me that people write complaints on Wal Mart, Bank of America, etc. all the time. he told me I had signed a contract and hung up on me.
I sent certified mail to VNI requesting my money back..no response. I contacted my Attorney General (Alabama) and they told me they had talked to the company (they even sent me a copy of the letter VNI had sent them that was singing praises about themselves). My Att Gen would NOT help!!
More Vacation Network Complaints & Reviews
- Vacation Network Inc - Rip off do not deliver what they sell! 
- Vacation Network Inc. - Fraud and cheating! 
- Vacation Network Inc. - refund of payments 
- Vacation Network, Inc. - Displeasure and people cheat 
- Vacation Network Inc. - Horrible company 
- Vacation Network Incorporated - Vacations
- Vacation Network - Did not deliver what they said they would, held my money too long, withdrew funds not authorized
- Vacation Network - No vacation confirmed
- Vacation Network - Stay away
- Vacation Network - Fraud, Scam