Vacation Network / This is scam!
I have been trying to get these people to give me my money back on my investment. They came to NJ and my wife and my self was sold on 22 vacations. They say all we need to do is give them 90 days and they will get us where we want to go. They do not do what they say and I have been getting the run around. I ask to speak to the owner and they tell me he is out. he is always out and I believe I have been swindled out of our money. I am sure that this company has many upset customers but they seem untouchable. My last request was given to them 120 in advance and at the last minute they said that they had nothing. They charge $89.00 for processing and $20.00 for peak time and $25.00 per extra room. I wanted Panama city Fl and they said nothing was available. I sent them this money and since they could not give me what I ask they submitted a refund which they said will take 6 to 8 weeks for me to get that back. This is a scam. I wish I could get help to get them for what they do bad.
More Vacation Network Complaints & Reviews
- Vacation Network Inc - Rip off do not deliver what they sell! 
- Vacation Network Inc. - Fraud and cheating! 
- Vacation Network Inc. - refund of payments 
- Vacation Network, Inc. - Displeasure and people cheat 
- Vacation Network Inc. - Horrible company 
- Vacation Network Incorporated - Vacations
- Vacation Network - Did not deliver what they said they would, held my money too long, withdrew funds not authorized
- Vacation Network - Scam
- Vacation Network - No vacation confirmed
- Vacation Network - Stay away