Vacation International - Scammer / Cheater / first day experience with cheaters

AE Review updated:

Dear all,
I had purchased this vacation very recently and I was feeling happy. After the interaction with customer care for the first day i was disappointed and when i saw hundreds of complains here, i was sure that i have been cheated badly. Please join us in getting your refund and more importantly to punish these people through legal machinery. See the copy of below email messages sent to them on the first day itself but didn't get response from these cheaters:-
Dear Mohmd.
customer service <[protected]@vacationint.net>;[protected]@emirates.net.ae <[protected]@emirates.net.ae>;
Thanks for your call and as per our conversation I am glad to meet you on the decided time and venue but before we meet, I would like you to simply reply to each of the following points so that we could broadly agree on the issues for our next meeting. It should be very simple for you to answer as these are the basic attractions of your scheme which are explained on daily basis to hundreds of people. I hope to get your email latest by Thursday evening to continue our discussions.
1. It was clearly told by Sales managers repeatedly that the main income of Vacation international is from 10% commission on the rental income. It was also specifically told and assured that all my future EMI’s will be covered by the rental income and within one year or maximum two years I will recover my initial cost paid to buy this package. The sales manger had clarified this thing more than 10 times atleast.
2. This was specifically told that there is no exchange fee if we opt for the international membership with Interval, which is free of cost for first three years and after that I have to pay annual fee of USD 60. They had also explained many other benefits of the membership card like getting 25% to 50% discounts on air tickets etc.
3. There won’t be any annual maintenance charges with this package.
4. Every year stay of 1+12 weeks would be absolutely free of cost. We don’t need to pay any kind of additional charges. We had asked many times about this and it was assured that it is all free of cost. What we need to do is only to inform 21days before date of travel or book online.

Please note that the above questions were repeatedly asked and every time it was assured that the facility or scheme is there.

We had made the payment against this package entirely based on the presentation and promises made rather than the documents signed in the late night in shady and noisy atmosphere. We were absolutely tired of listening extra-ordinary loud music. We were already getting late and children wanted to leave your office immediately. On the top of it we were not allowed to read any page which I signed because of the comments of the 3-4 person around me that whatever told is true and included there and I will have sufficient time to read it at home. I have not received any document till date except your first email where the contents were quite different. This was told that in case the compnay doesnot provide the promised services, one can always go for legal action.

This is the first sign of good business people to stay on their promises.

In any case, I have not used any of the services till date neither I have received any document from your side, in case of disagreement, we should mutually cancel this deal.
Regards,

To: customer service <[protected]@vacationint.net>
Cc: "[protected]@emirates.net.ae" <[protected]@emirates.net.ae>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: Activation user ID & password

I think you didnot read my email properly. I am not talking about the membership card here. I am asking the User ID which i was told that i will be getting in 12 days. Further couldn't you see my queries raised? Who will reply to these issues.
Once again, I request you to atleast read the complete email and then reply.
Looking at your unwanted or unprofessional response / behaviour, it seems that i must cancel this deal. Let me know the procedure to cancel it. I have not yet received any documents/agreement so i am sure i can cancel this within 14 days from date of receipt of contract.

From: customer service <[protected]@vacationint.net>
To: 'Om Gupta' <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Cc: [protected]@emirates.net.ae
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:15 AM
Subject: RE: Activation user ID & password
Dear Sir/Madam

I hope this email finds you well…

Kindly note you just signed the contract at 13 Oct, 2012 and as we informed you before the membership card will be issued within 45 working days .

Notice: kindly don’t hesitate to contact us for any assistance .
Duty time:Sunday to Thursday from 10 AM up to 4 PM

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: vacation international <[protected]@eim.ae>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:00 AM

Hi Mohmd,

I did not hear anything from you in regard to membership number and the queries raised by me. I have read a large number of serious complaints as well and afraid that i might have become vicitim of this scam, if the compaints are true. Please respond back at the earliest.

To: vacation international <[protected]@eim.ae>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 12:45 PM

Dear Mohmd,

Thanks for your email but you didn't provide the membership number. i would like to clarify the following issues:-

I was told that additional 12 weeks are free of cost upon becoming member but you mentioned that there would be exchange fee USD 200 will be charged. I was specifically told that with the membership with Interval no exchange fee or maintenance fee will be charged.

Again I was told that these additional 12 weeks will be free of cost upon becoming member but you are talking about discounted rate which means i have to pay some amount of using vacation.

You also mentioned about the maintenance fee? What is this fee?

I was told that after 3 years the membership fee is USD 60 only but in your email its USD 142. Please clarify.

You mentioned that the basic week needs to be deposited with Interval. What about the other 12 weeks? Are these free of cost?

This was told that the weeks will be rented through Vacation international but now you are providing some other information. It was assured guaranteed returns on rental income. What was that?

Please clarify the above points before we proceed further. I understand there are major differences between what i was told and the actual deal. Does it mean that the information given at the time of purchase was wrong? I have so far did not use any other the services and would prefer to cancel the contract if the above points are really different from the promises made.

From: vacation international <[protected]@eim.ae>

Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:53 AM
To: [protected]@eim.ae
Subject: Activation user ID & password

Dear Mohmd,

May I request you to please provide User ID & Password to proceeed with the vacation booking. Please note down my contact details:-

flat No. 808, Building No.10, Discovery Gardens, Dubai

Regards,

[protected]

Comments

• Ra
      Nov 02, 2012

The worst customer care i have seen in entire DUBAI. I was so happy to see dubai police treating every nationality equally. But in the case of BELHASA its exactly opposite. They took one month to open my file. No pass till date. I have to go through gate 7 to get inside and reach BELHASA jabel ali branch which almost cost 60dhs(if i had a pass i could reach in just 20) . i explained this situation and they were like check later, check there, here, call and check, and at last when i lost my temper they were like submit the passport copy and photo again. I booked many times class through phone and when i went for class, they say its full. The whole front desk is full of dump people(1000 words are there to use other than DUMP, just not doing it) . If they dont want to work, why dont they just quit. Racism is one bleady attitude they have.

• Om
      Nov 04, 2012

till today i did not get any reply from these cheaters. in fact they have nothing to say because they already know that they have cheated everyone in Dubai.

• Al
      Nov 07, 2012

some loser people said stupid words on complain board because they are selfish and baggier that's why all of you bought that program you need to collect money in easy way that s very hard and impossible but it is very easy and simple to travel out side for vacation to get relaxation and enjoyment try it once only vacation you will be happy

• Om
      Nov 14, 2012

Bad comments on true things.. Shame on you!
    Shame on the bad people doing bad jobs by cheating people and stealing their money. Shame on this company. but someone had rightly said that you are shameless people on this earth.