Vacation Hub International (VHI) / contract termination a dawood member: 502358
My Name is Anver Dawood and I have been scammed into signing a contract with Vacation Hub International on 18/01/2018. They make all sorts of promises and dont tell you about the exorbitant levies paid for the next ten years and feed you with misleeding information. I am still within the 5 day cooling off period to terminate the contract and have sent a registered letter to the address given in the contract. I also sent an email. I would like all monies that I have paid to be refunded and the membership cancelled immediately due to misrepresentation. . I would like to terminate the membership: 502358 signed on 18/01/2018 as i am no longer interested in continuing with this agreement. I have spoken to your receptionist on 19/01/2018 and she said there was no record as yet on the system of this membership number and she was thus unable to help me. I have sent a letter via registered post(Tracking number: RC [protected] ZA )to the address stated in clause 22 and according to clause 18 (termination) in the terms and conditions I am entitled to cancel this contract within the 5 days from signing the agreement. The agreement was signed on 18/01/2018.
Please refund the document and activation fee of R14399.00 ASAP.
Please let me know if there is anything else i need to do in order to get my refund.
I will be going to my bank to stop all future debit orders as i have since read about how you ignore any requests and keep debiting the members bank account.
More Vacation Hub International (VHI) Complaints & Reviews
- Vacation Hub International - false information/refuse cancellation 
- Vacation Hub International - how to cancel this membreship 
- Vacation Hub International - try to cancel contract after many disappointments 
- Vacation Hub International - fineprint scam - no refund within cool off period - use delay tactics to get outside this period 
- Vacation Hub International (VHI) - scam and rip-off
- Vacation Hub International [VHI] - failure to cancel contract
- Vacation Hub International [VHI] - I tried to cancel membership and withdraw from vacation hub international but cant. any advice on what I can do. please help
- Vacation Hub International [VHI] - discount flights and accommodation
- Vacation Hub International [VHI] - misled information. scammers 
- Vacation Hub International [VHI] - promises was given just to get you signed up