vacation discount Club / Misleadins/Misrepresenting Product

1 PO box 100, Aynor, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-685-7741

I purchased A membership at a very alluring slide show presentation. I was told we could book five star resorts at significant discounted rates.I have found through my membership experience that no discounts exist or their destinations not at all appealing.
What I was expecting to receive was my membership entitlements that would allow me to book travel accommodations at discounted prices. What I received was my membership package that allowed me to book usable accommodations at no discount. Since our membership we have obsessively searched the web site and frequently call their service center without ever seeing or being offered usable accommodations There has been no cost saving value or benefit to this membership. I have contacted International Vacation Services countless times for my membership refund of $3, 593 and they refuse to care.

Comments

• Mi

International Vacation Services Beware SCAM

26th of Mar, 2012

I attended their seminar what a bunch of cons

26th of Mar, 2012

International Vacation Services Sales team will rob the poor and steal from your grandmother

• In
      5th of Apr, 2012

INTERNATIONAL VACATION SAVED YOU 50% ON A CRUISE (7 DAY CARIBBEAN FOR 2) FOR 498$ AN UNBEATABLE PRICE, THAT IS WHY WE WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONIES BECAUSE WE HAVE WORKED VERY HARD TO TRY AND PLEASE YOU. QUOTES DIRECTLY COPIED FROM MR. REVELLA'S ACCOUNT --------------
    #1 Grand Pacific Palisades Resort
    DVD Player

Member Rate: $1, 088.00/$1, 188.00
    Retail Rate: $1, 750.00
    Member Savings $662.00/$562.00
    #2 Carnival Destiny for Western Caribbean cruise for five nights with flights from Pittsburgh for two people for $1023.28.
    That price is $102.33 per person for five days and your flight is included from Pittsburgh to Miami.
    The savings is over $500.00 off retail
    carnival's quote was $4 cheaper and did not include the $523 for round trip airfare from Ohio to Florida

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT THAT IS A HECK OF DEAL THAT ANYONE WOULD BE MORE THAN GREAT FULL TO HAVE ACCESS TO.

6th of Apr, 2012

For those of you following The response from INTERNATIONAL VACATION SERVICES seem like a desperate attempt to overcome
    all the negative reporting that can be found regarding the deceptive nature of it's business practices. South Carolina BBB has nearly 50 complaints from consumers who had very unpleasant experiences with International Vacation Services. The South Carolina Attn Generals Office is very concerned with IVS due to the continuous complaints they receive from consumers regarding The misleading manner in which they present their products and services. I have filed a complaint with my state of Ohio Attn General and the have informed me that they have received many consumer complaints waged against International Vacation Services poor business standards. You can also just go to your computer search engine and type in International Vacation Services and pull up many many complaints regarding their unscrupulous sales practices. I have been a member for 8 months and had very poor service and vacation offers with no savings. I could do just as well on my own with regards to pricing.
    Now that I am pursuing this campaign in an attempt to have my $3, 593 membership fee refunded they quote me some prices that will allow them to justify their denial of a refund. At the same time it is an attempt to discredit my accusations. I would only urge you to do a little further research as I have using the various sources I have listed above.

• Ti
      23rd of Jul, 2012

I fully believe that this company is a big rip off and never intended to make good on any of the offers they presented. I am only SO THANKFUL that I questioned it that night and only got stuck with a 2 yr trial membership..but I have gotten nothing for my money to date and I am fairly certain that the term will come to end with this just being lost! None of the "gifts" they promised have happened I have made numerous calls to the travel services and left messages, no one has called back yet, and its only been 12 months!!
    They were the rudest people on the phone I have ever dealt with and I told them so, WHY does the BBB not do something with them and help people get their money refunded or at least get what they were promised until they can cancel.???? The reply from IVS online is a poor attempt in my opinion and the person writing it should read it, as it does not sound very professional. If others have any ideas or have taken any action to get these people to pay up or close down let me know! "another victim"