VACANT LAND WORLDWIDE / LAND SCAM

FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-838-9171

On 3 Dec 2008 I received a call from Mr. Tom Kooka of Vacant Land Worldwide, clearwater, Florida. Mr. Kooka informed me that he had a buyer for my property located in San Bernardino, California. The land had not been listed so he must have obtained information on ownership from the tax rolls. Mr. Kooka assured me that the buyer had high interest in purchasing my property and that closing on the sale was imminent but that he would need an advance payment from me so that the sales could be closed. In the course of our conversation I advised Mr. Kooka that I was also interested in selling my residence here in New Mexico, which based on his assurances that this could also be sold within 90 days. He asked for my credit card for processing the charges for all three pieces of property. Based on his assurance that the two properties in San Bernardino were sold and that there was a money back guarantee should either of the three sales not be consummated, I gave him my credit card information.

On 12/04/2008 my credit/debit card was charged $3, 098.00. The following day, 12/05/2008 I received a “Marketing and Advertising Authorization" from Vacant Land Worldwide signed and a transmittal letter signed by Mr. Kooka. In spite of several telephone calls in attempts to determine the status of the sale of my property, I have heard nothing further from
Mr. Kooka or anyone else claiming a relationship with Vacant Land Worldwide.

It is obvious that Mr. Kooka of Vacant Land Worldwide is a con artist and Vacant Land Worldwide is a scam. The address given on their letter head is nothing more than a vacant lot.

I am 87 years old and my wife is 74 years old. Our sole source of income is social security. We cannot afford to be ripped off by scam artists. Any assistance you can provide in our attempts to recover the $3, 098.00 swindled by Vacant Land Worldwide, Mr. Kooka and his den of thieves will be greatly appreciated.

Meytal and Mary Ellis

Comments

Ex
  8th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This sounds Hauntinly familiar to the Scams that Marshal Stevens and his mother were doing in Florida.
They are now pulling phone phishing scams in California under the name Joseph Stevens & Associates.
They are a ficticious bill collection service, which rips off the people who ask them to collect.

The only reason they are not in Federal prison yet is this,
most people are happy when the people that send them to collections get ripped off themselves.
Kinda like poetic justice.

Any ways, the point I'm about to get to is this:
You can go to FTC.gov and there is a link to their fraud department.
Go there and report your loss, and they will start a Federal Investigation on these people.

Maybe when they are getting their rectum's rearranged in Prison they will understand right from wrong.

If you have any questions, please email me at executionereric@yahoo.com
I know how to get even with these people.
Ia
  8th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
WE HERE AT VACANT LAND WORLDWIDE HAVE NEVER CHARGED THIS COUPLES CREDIT CARD ANYTHING, WHAT SHE CLAIMS WAS SAID IN THE CONVERSATION IS ABSOLUTLY FALSE, IF SHE HAS A CREDIT CARD RECEIPT OR BANK STATEMENT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT OR HAVE HER BANK CALL US AND SHE CAN MAIL IT TO 4500 140 TH AVE N. SUITE 211 CLEARWATER FLA 33762 IN THE AIRPORT BUSINESS CENTER AND IT IS NOT A VACANT LOT EITHER, IF ONE WOULD GOOGLE MAP IT IT WOULD SHOW THAT IT IS NOT A VACANT LOT, THERE ARE WAYS ONE WITH COMMON SENSE COULD GET THE VALID INFO THEY WOULD NEED TO VERIFY THIS FALSE COMMENT. WE WOULD WELCOME ALL QUESTIONS AT 888.838.9171. VACANT LAND WORLD WIDE IS NOT IN BUSINESS TO SCAM ANYONE ... THIS ARTICLE IS AN ABSOLUTE SCAM, WE HAVE NEVER DONE BUSINESS WITH THIS MR AND MRS ELLIS, NOR DO WE HAVE A TOM KOOKA WORKING FOR US, IF MR AND MRS HAD PAID FOR SERVICES BY CREDIT CARD THERE ARE MANY FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS PROTECTING CONSUMERS FROM CREDIT CARD FRAUD AND THEY WOULD HAVE EASILY GOTTEN THERE MONEY BACK IF THIS WAS TRUE.
Xe
  3rd of Jun, 2009
VACANT LAND WORLDWIDE IS NOW IN ST. MARYS GA UNDER
VACANT LAND AMERICA
CALL THE STATE ATTYS OFFICE ASAP 404-656-8733 THEY ARE MOVING FROM STATE TO STATE TAKING PEOPLES MONEY!
THE COMPANY IS UNDER KNIGHTINGALE REAL ESTATE SOLUTIONS. OWNER IS IAN CUNNINGHAM, MANAGER MIKE SWAGGART
THEY MOVED FROM CLEARWATER, FLORIDA WHERE THEY DID NOT HAVE A TELEMARKETING LICENSE. IAN CUNNINGHAMS NUMBER IS 912-322-8944 THER ADDRESS IN GA IS 2603 OSBORNE MRD, SUITE T, ST. MARYS, GA 31558 TOLL FREE NUMBER IS 866-750-0787 LOCAL NUMBER 912-729-5544 FAX NUMBER 912729-5455 CURRENTLY BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI AND THE GA STATE ATTYS OFFICE.
LET GET THEM PUT AWAY!
To
  19th of May, 2011
Has anyone heard from Vacant Land Investments? They say they have clients to buy your vacant land and will send you a contract for you to sign over title. After you sign and mail to them, you get a certified check for the purchase price ($16, 900) and then you send them a Wallmart Greendot card for the $ 895 Title Ins, etc. I can not see where the problem is, but it sounds too good to be true; raising a red flag.