vacant land america / Scam

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I know this is a complaint site, but I strongly disagree with the above complaint. I agreed last month to let Vacant Land America help me sell my property. Although my property is not yet sold, I've dealt with great customer service and I strongly believe they're doing everything possible to help me sell my property. I hear from them anytime something happens regarding my property. They have a great website and anytime I want something added to my property information, all I have to do is call and they put it up right away. If there is anyone wanting help selling their property and doesn't want to pay a large commission to a realtor or broker, I strongly recommend Vacant Land America to help you get it sold.

Comments

• Xe
      3rd of Jun, 2009

These people will say anything to get your money! they tell land owners who want to sell, that there $2000 property is getting offers of $40, 000. the owner ian cunningham knows what all his employees are saying and he dont care, he just wants your money and dont care how he gets it! report this company asap to the state attys office IN Georgia 404-656-3790
    They were in Florida working under VACANT LAND WORLDWIDE AND NOW IN GEORGIA UNDER VACANT LAND AMERICA YOU SHOULD ALSO REPORT THEM TO THE FLORIDA STATE ATTYS OFFICE.
    There address in Georgia is 2603 Osborne rd suite T, St Marys Ga 31558
    CAN YOU SAY RIP OFF ! SCAM!, SCAM!, SCAM! THEY HAVE NEVER SOLD A PROPERTY EVER!!!

• Mr
      15th of Aug, 2009

BULL!!! THIS COMPANY TOLD ME MY LAND WAS GOING TO BRING IN OVER $30, 000 FOR MY VACANT LAND IN NYE COUNTY NV. IT IS ONLY APPRAISED AT $5, 000 THEY WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING TO GET YOUR MONEY...I WAS ALSO TOLD THEY HAD A BUYER, BULL..NOW I CALL TO GET MY MONEY BACK AND THEY TOLD ME ITS NOT VACANT LAND AMERICA ANY MORE, THEY DONT KNOW WHAT COMPANY THAT IS..
    MADE A REPORT TO THE STATE ATTYS OFFICE AND MY LAWYER LOOKED THEM UP AND IAN TOOK HIS NAME OFF OF THE BUSINESS..HUMMM...NOW YOUR TRYING TO RIP PEOPLE OFF ANOTHER WAY...YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH IT...

PEOPLE THEY ARE LOCATED IN ST. MARYS GA OSBORN RD..REPORT THEM ASAP...DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM...IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A JOB DONT WORK FOR THEM..THEY ALSO ADVERTISE ON CRAIGS LISTS HIRING DONT CALL, THEY ALSO ADVERTISE FOR TIMESHARE CLOSERS...

• Gr
      30th of Aug, 2009

YES, VACANT LAND AMERICA IS A BIG SCAM. DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH
    THAT LYING SCAMING WANABE COMPANY.THE BIGEST SCAMER IS A JERK
    THAT CALLS HIMSELF HARRY PETERBUILT. STAY CLEAR AND TELL EVERYONE.
    HE GOT ME FOR 2, 000. WHO THINKS I SHOULD GO TO GEORGIA AND GIVE HIM
    HIS GUST REWARD? LET ME KNOW.

GREG TORMEY
    510-421-3842

• Mr
      11th of Oct, 2009

MRS HOPE WORKS FOR THE COMPANY THAT IS THE ONLY REASON SHE FEELS SHE HAS TO LYE FOR THEM.