UVOCorp / fraudsters

United States Review updated:

This website is providing writing services for students. They are complete frauds. they are looting students by charging exorbitant prices and fleecing writers by paying them nothing on one pretext or another. They are highly racist. They are filling vacancies looking at the country of origin of the applicant. Without any reason they are rejecting well written papers of highly intelligent writers from Asia. My friend, recently, had to undergo such forced humiliation at the hand of their very lousy and pathetic editors. My friend has reported this website for racialism and human rights violations. In addition she has pressed a claim of $100000 against this website which is run by fraudulent owners and employees. I would advise all writers and students to stay away from UVOCORP.forever. As they are thieves of the worst kind. Do not ever place any order with them nor accept their employment.

Uv
Mar 24, 2013

Comments

• Uv
      Mar 24, 2013

does anybody know the complete contact information of the owner and management of Uvocorp. I wish to personally file a police complaint against such chosen fraudster who are extremely dangerous if allowed to operate any longer.

•   Mar 24, 2013

If you are representative of the 'highly intelligent' writers from Asia, it is obvious why they would be rejected...

Mar 29, 2013

what representatives these guys at Uvocorp are cheats internet is full of complaints how they have looted students and fleeced writer money...and you appear to be plants from this fraudster company

Mar 29, 2013

lol and master may be write about cross dressing

Mar 29, 2013

Brenda are you not ashamed to make fun of talent and seem to be supporting racism...and are you not bothered about the careers of thousands of students at the hands of SCAMSTERs like UVOCORP?...please do not make such comments or else I will have to seek redressal from you..you are making a downright racist comment about Asia...this is obnoxious

Mar 29, 2013

please add to the fraudluent activities of Uvocorp that you might have come across

•   Mar 29, 2013

You need to undress me before you can redress me.

Also, I have seen no evidence of talent to make fun of.

• As
      Jan 21, 2014

We have writers of all field including Human Resource, Marketing, Finance, Law, Medical, Engineering, Nursing and so on. We also work on all formats including Harvard, APA, Chicago, Oxford and MLA others.

All the work that we provide is plagiarism free. Plagiarism report and "Grammarly" report will be sent along with your final work.

Kindly leave your contact details.

You may add us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AssignmentStoreRoom
    OR
    Email us on : [protected]@gmail.com
    You can also contact us on Whatsapp: +92336-2018064
    Your quick response in this regards will be highly appreciated!

Regards