Uttar Pradesh Power Coperation Ltd. - Ghaziabad / Meter is running too fast!

1 India Review updated:

I am resident of C-52 FF, Parsvnath Paradise Jp Garden Estate, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad (UP). There is a problem in Electricity bill. Two month bill comes around Rs 14,486 in October.I Have informed about this to Executive Engineer-IV, GZB as well as to JE (LajpatNagar). Now Next Month bill is coming around Rs 4000. But no one is taking my problem seriously. As there is a fault in a meter I have requested them to change my meter. But no one came from dept of electricity till now. What should I do now and I am very fedup with the electricity board.

Comments

• Ne
      6th of Apr, 2009

Fist of all send atleast 2 complaints in the gap of 2 weeks in Registered post then still u'r problem persists the Go to Consumer Court with the prof (Registered Post's Rec

• Ga
      5th of Sep, 2009

i am facing the same problem my bill for august come is 14225 my meater is fast and i also apply for the check meter but no response from the electricity department

• Mr
      17th of Sep, 2009

I IAM RESIDENCE OF G-238, MAHENDRA ENCLAVE, SHASTRI NAGAR GHAZIABAD(U.P.) THERE IS A PROBLEM IN ELECTRONIC METER DISPLAY. TWO MONTHS AFTER METER IS PROBLEM. NO ANY PERSON COMES HOME TO REPAIR METER. WE HAVE CLIP FOR REPAIRING (CHARGE). PLEASE REPAIR THE METER.
    BECAUSE TWO MONTH METER READING TAKE THE AVERAGE READING.
    I HAVE ALL PAYMENTS DUE.

17th of Sep, 2010

I am Sameer Saxena residing in house owned by Mrs.Prabha Garg as a tenant (House no 112 Sector -19, Satyahmkhand, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad). The electric suppy meter installed in the house is defective and is running at a very fast rate. Previously also, I had reported the matter in written to Pachim Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd, Merrut and paid a fees of Rs 175/- (Receipt no 122114) in June 2010, but as yet no action has been taken and because of this, I am unnecessarily put to tension. In fact in last 3 months I approached 2-3 JE's so many but every time they said there is no meter available we can't help you...it is requested to kindly look in to the problem at the earliest.

• Mo
      20th of Apr, 2011

Please Help,

I am residence of Qureshi Colony Near Chand Masjid, Piplhera Road, Masoori, Ghaziabad.
    There is a problem in Transformer, there is no power supply from 96 Housr, in the Qureshi Colony area, we are the complaint to power supply masoori office, but they officers saying need to change the Transformer and Transformer not available at the time, please wait some 14 or 15 Days, to install the Transformer in the Qureshi Colony Area, but we are the passing request to officers after our continue passing request officers says, if you are give to us 5000/- Rupees, so we are trying to install the Transformer today (19 Apr 2011) or tommorow of end of the day.

Power supply is such a big problem in this area.
    Humble requesting you to please look into the complaint and do the needful.

Yours Faithfully

• As
      18th of Jan, 2012

To Date: 18/01/12
    The Manager
    Electricity office, Shalimar Garden,
    Sahibabad

Sub.: Your patronage for unjustified bill amount
    Dear Sir,
    This is to inform you that my meter was dead from August 2010, as informed by your employee and getting lump sum amount of bill, which was being paid by us. New meter has been installed on 7th of October 2011 on application request. When I went to submit the reading amount on 13th of Nov., 2011, had come to know about the new story that my old meter was not faulty and bill amount is Rs. 31000/- around, which is not justified (meter should not be removed if that was not faulty and after a month any story can be created). According to rule & revolution the average amount of earlier last reading amount and new meter reading amount will be calculated as advised by you people. So please provide the right calculated amount, which can be paid. 2 Months have gone, but still no solution, please resolve the issue for hassle free uses.
    Your positive response will be appreciated.
    Thank you!

14th of Jul, 2014

To
    The Electricity Officer loni Ghaziabad
    I leave in Rajnagar colony, loni border, Ghaziabad i
    hamare yah new bijli ki line dali gyi h or khanbe bahut uchai par h agar koi tar tut jye to koi use jodne nhi aata karpya aap mujhe bataye ki jab esi problem ho to ham bijli vibhag k kisi bhi worker ko call krte h to vo kyo nhi aate .
    please tell me.
    name puspendra singh
    email: puspendracci@gmail.com

• Ya
      8th of Jan, 2016

To,
    Electricity department,
    I live in mohhalla karhera near city forest G- block kaseri mohan nagar gaziabad,
    HAMARE YAHA PAR LIGHT NAHI HAI YAHA PAR 15-20 MAKAN BAN CHUKE HAI LEKIN ABHI BHI YAHA PAR KISI KO BHI LIGHT KA CONNECTION NAHI MILA HAI KYOKI YAHA PAR ELECTRICTY TRANSFARMER NAHI RAKHA GAYA HAI SABHI LOG BHAUT PARESAN HAI HAMARE BACHO KO PADHNE ME PROBLEM HO RAHI HAI PLEASE KIRPYA KAKE HAME YE BATAE KI YAHA LIGHT KASE AYEGI .
    YOUR FAITHFULLY
    DINESH CHOUDHARY.
    MOBILE -
    +.-8506861739
    EMAIL ID - dinesh2071977@gmail.com

• Is
      5th of Jun, 2016

Hello,

I am a resident of C Block, Uttranchal Vihar Colony, Loni, Gaziabad, From last 1 day we have no electricity.

At this time of Summer, its horrible to live without Electricity.

Request you to please take this complaint seriously understanding the Possible impact of power cut on health of People, studies of Children.

Thanks,