Utsav Sareesreckless

hi
i bought a dress for my birthday, but the dress did nt fit me because of ill fitting measurements. whenever i mail them or chat online, they ask me check the size once again. no one is available to take the complaint,
fed up of trying. i wasted including shipping fee. i cant even wear the dress and I NEVER SHOP FROM UTSAV SITE AGAIN. last time i ordered cotton saree but the material they advertised is different from the material they delivered. altogether i wasted 200 dollar by shopping at their site.DONT BUY FROM UTSAV!!! I ALSO TOLD MY RELATIVES AND FRIENDS that i buy from utsav but after these 2 incidents i told them not to.

Comments

• Ap
      Jan 14, 2010
    Utsav Sarees - Horrible customer service
    India
    UtsavSarees.com

This has to be one of the worst companies to ever place an order with. They delay orders, do not issue refunds and their staff uses SEO to push other complaints against them down. You should never order from them. The quality of the products is absolutely horrible. If you try to ask for your money back, they will refuse.

• Pr
      Jun 16, 2010
    Utsav Sarees - 1 month period--do you read anything?
    New York
    New York
    utsavsarees.com

Hi All,
    Did you ever wonder why they need 1 month time to ship any item? Its hard to believe that its takes more than a month time to make a saree or stitch a dress! I think there is something else. They charge your credit card as soon as you place an order and they wouldn't ship anything until a month (or even 2 months) time. Utsav sarees, perhaps do not want unhappy customers to contact their credit card companies to request stop payments or report fraudulent transactions! Such a cheap trick! One month to make a saree!!! They think that they can get away selling their cheap quality stuff but they do not realize what they loose each time they do this trick!

Jun 23, 2010

Has anyone else noticed that all but one complaining about this company is from the United States. Perhaps they dislike Americans so they give poor service to drive us away. people from small countries seem to get their items in a rather quick amount of time. They never complain about waiting a long time.

• Es
      Jul 19, 2010

I dont know about UTSAVsarees.com products but sareeworld.com is so stupid. I ordered a saree on march 5th as it says that shipping period is 15days and i have waited for 20days and i checked the status every week and the status says "PENDING" and on fourth week they said they need 10 more days to get the saree done, because they didnt bother to keep the saree ready when i ordered, nor the website mentions that saree is not readymade, in the website the description it shows like its all set to ship, but fact is that they dont have the saree, and they charged $350 for the saree but never bothered to take care of shipping for 1month, i told them that i have a party, but the customer service people said its in production, thats the only reply i always got from them every time i called them, and finally on the last week of april they said its impossible to ship the saree until 10-15days. please never buy from them.

• Ur
      Oct 27, 2010

They did the same thing with me. I ordered 149.00 USD apparel with them using their express delivery option. which was guaranteeing delivery in 2 to 3 days. One was sari-choli and other was lehnga choli. They took two months to ship it to me. meanwhile they suggest me to change some measurement two to three times and said that it was their expert advise so, I let them to do that. When I received items, Fitting were horrible that I can't wear it or no ultration were possible. I ordered this items only because of their express shipping option because I had some important occasion going on and I needed Indian apparel urgent. When I asked for refund they said we do not refund in any case and we will do modifications for items so ship it back to us. I sent them all items back before 2 months ago and I didn't receive it back yet. Now, they are not replying me since I asked them to give my money back and also not sending my items back. They took 149.00 dollars of mine and I got nothing.

Urvi

• Me
      Nov 22, 2010
    Utsav Sarees - Bad customer service
    Utsav Sarees

Very Bad customer service. This is my second run in with this establishment. Despite my better judgement I placed an order with Utsav sarees. Everyone deservs a second chance. Not this complany I paid alot of money for a printed saree with "matching blouse" The printed saree turned up howerver the blouse was a plain black boring bit of work with no detail what so ever. Not as advertised. It was not even in the same fabric as the saree. I expressed my complaint and they said that if I want one that matches I will have to pay $12 to get it stiched and $15 to get it shipped. If they got it right in the frist place I would not have to pay anything extra. I have emailed back saying that the extra cost to have somthing that I should of got in the first place is not acceptable. I will let you know what happens next. Of course that will be some time as it takes a while to respond to emails.

• De
      Jan 20, 2011

Cant say about other complaints but they have 'Cash on Delivery' atleast for USA customers. Atleast one have their money with them until the item is shipped !

• Sr
      Mar 24, 2011

Dont ever shop with Utsav Sarees. They cheat, customer service never answers. Takes them years to deliver products. Moreover they don't care.

• Fe
      May 07, 2011

I completely agree. Do not do business with these people. Their customer service is horrendous. I ordered some products and what they shipped me was completely different than what was advertised/shown on the website. I had to HAGGLE with them to get a refund!!! I've now been waiting over 2 months and I've only been partially refunded. I've sent numerous emails asking for a status on the remainder of my refund and absolutely no one has gotten back to me. It's like they are ignoring me, I no longer matter because they jipped me and don't want to give me back my money. Bunch of scammers is what they are. I'm warning all of you to be very careful doing business with them...they are shady.

• Fe
      May 07, 2011

Had a similar incident with them. Their customer service is horrible. Ordered some products and what I got was different than what was advertised/shown on their site. I basically had to haggle with them to get a refund...i mean, come on. Well more than 2 months later, I've only gotten a partial refund (even though I've returned the product back to them) and I have been sending them emails/phonecalls for a status on the rest of my refund and NO ONE HAS BOTHERED GETTING BACK TO ME. It's like they are ignoring me. They are a bunch of liars, making promises that they do not keep. Beware!

• Pe
      Feb 23, 2012

Yes even they did the same to me also but one smart thing I did was I paid through PayPal.this is what happened I ordered a material from them of worth $200.before placing the order ii contacted them they said they would take return if I am not satisfied with the product.after I got it I felt like I can spend $80 on that and not $200.i tried to contact them they say I have to mail them if I mail them they won't reply to me after this went on for 10 days I felt cheated and contacted PayPal for help.you know what they immediately answered my mail with kind discount also.but I asked for a refund after what all hapened.three cheers to PayPal.so beware and PayPal through PayPal with them and don't wat more than a month just go ahead and call papal for help.they will be there for you.but after 45 days even they won't come to your rescue.i think these people are trying to take advantage of all this.just be smart enough to deal with this kind of websites

Nov 22, 2012

Utsavsaree is a ### they just give customer hope but they don't do their work. i order my saree 2 months ago still i did not receive my saere .Now they are telling me they will give me a different saree. Please please do not order from that ###ing websites if you order from them you will regret today or tomorrow.