Utsav Fashion / Horrible Service and Wrong items sent

India Review updated:

I placed an order for three outfits. I asked that they be size 36. The first one was sent out and it was a size 28. There was not enough fabric to make it 36 inches. My other two outfits took another month to be sent out. I had told them multiple times at this point to ensure that they do the order as size 36. These two outfits arrived and again were 28 inches!!! I complained to them and they said it was not possible. I took pictures with the measuring tape and sent it to them. They said to ship it back in regular mail (hmm maybe they will say that it got lost!!) before they process a refund. I also did not get my free items. I also paid a total of $80 for customs. They appeared to not really care about their error and the fact that they left me with three wrong sized items. I will never order from them again. I wish I had read these complaints before!!!

Da
Mar 16, 2013

Comments

Mar 27, 2013

i have a same experiences is well. they dont understand your requirement. and keep mailing for same things .
    customer service is very poor. all round they are rubbish website and service.