Utility Partners Of America [UPA] / Employees

Greenville, SC, United States Review updated:

I worked for a hotel that some of their employees stayed at, and I am appauled at the behavior of this company's employees!! They are disgusting! They bring all kinds of women to their hotel rooms...some that they're paying for! We even had to confiscate one of the rooms because the employee contracted scabies from a hooker!! And this is just at this one location...this company has employees all over the country staying at hotels! So if you're one of those hotels, beware! This company has no moral values!! Just disgusting!!

Comments

• Me
      27th of Jun, 2010

And this is the employers fault, hiring someone who doesn't disclose their personal agenda.. HOW DARE THEY!

• Sn
      3rd of Oct, 2010

UPA is a good company and the people who work at UPA are good people. If you don't approve of the behavior of a few individuals, that's your baggage. Personally, I would be more interested which hotel you work for and why you think it is appropriate to discredit your clientele based on behavior that you found personally offensive. Does your hotel require that all of your guests adhere to your personal moral compass?

13th of Mar, 2018

@Snarf The worst company ever worked for they need to get there office in order and stop [censor] people out of there money they worked hard for manager need to be replaced get some one in that can operate the company the right way the manager of sc needs to stay in South Carolina let the manager of North Carolina run is company other words stay the [censor] out of North Carolinas [censor]

@Lindsey my One south Carolina manager see ya soon

• Ut
      15th of Mar, 2018

@Lindsey my Hello Lindsey. We at UPA pride ourselves on taking care of our customers and our employees so this is quite a shock. Our goal has always been to resolve any issues immediately. If you feel you are owed money of any kind, please email the HR department and they will get to the bottom of any discrepancy right away. If you have an issue with your manager, please file a complaint with HR so we can address it immediately. Please feel free to reach out me directly at (inquiry @ UtilityPartners.com).

• Ca
      16th of Nov, 2010

You should be fired for posting that slander. If i worked at UPA i would sue you they would have every right and would win you are trying to slander there good name. i met a few of there workers at a gas station a few times and seen them around town here and there and they are really nice people. Yes with hundreds of workers there will be maybe 1 or 2 bad ones but they probably try to watch for them and get rid of them. what i think your problem is the 1 you seen didnt invite you to there room and your jealous.

13th of Mar, 2018

@camarophreak Let them I'm sue them not talking about the workers there good

9th of Jun, 2011

I worked for UPA and while I should be a Disgruntled employee after putting up with the BS the put me through, but I'm not and I personally know some of the guys who still work for them. I would have to agree with the complaint here, simply because any employee represents the company they work for when the company is paying the bill. Now was it right tobash them as bad as she did well that's not any of our problems and just because you don't work at the hotel this person works at doesn't give you the right to judge her. She may not be posting all that she has encountered from UPA and I am a witness there has been worst situations. All I'm saying is she has proof and her complaint is valid cause it wouldn't be on here or she would've been sued already. So chill out because what a person does behind close doors is totally different from how you see them in uniform. Just saying so leave the lady alone cause there have been worst issues with this company.

• St
      21st of Jun, 2011

How come none of you can spell?

18th of Nov, 2011

Some people's complaints are just simple-minded! Men who work out of town and stay in hotels are going to do this...regardless who they are work for!

18th of Nov, 2011

Oops...I meant to say: regardless of who they are "working" for.

4th of Mar, 2012

In this society that we are living is not who you work for or not where you came from or even your nationality!!! is all about what you have in your Hear!!! People dont realize that the real problem is that we have put a side Jesus, And we need more of Jesus in our Society so he can shapred our Hearts towards his teachings!!!

Johnny Pi

4th of Mar, 2012

OOps, in the second sentence is have in your heart!!! and in the last one is shaped!!! my Bad!!! you Guys know my point!!!

• Ml
      8th of Jul, 2012

I too have worked for UPA, this is the most unproffessional company I have ever experienced . I recently have been sent home from the Kansas City Project after a work related accident and am now battling for every nickel due me in wages, pto and per diem .