The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

UTI Mastershare Unit Scheme Non redemption / Non receipt of UTI - Mastershare Unit Scheme, A/C No. - [protected]

1 India Review updated:
Contact information:

The mail is on behalf of my mother, Mrs. Ratna Deb. She had sent a redemption form duly signed by the first and the second holder ( signatured attested by HDFC and ICICI Bank ) through DTDC courier for the redemption of UTI Masteshare 720 Units and Warrants to Karvy Consultant office, Hyderabad. As per the records of the courier co. the letter was delivered on 31.07.08 to Karvy Consultant office, Naryani Mansion, H. No. 1-90/2/10/E, Vittal Rao Nagar, Madhpur, Hyderabad - 500 081. Since there was no response, she has again sent a photocopy of the redemption form on 27.08.08. This was followed by a mail to on 30.08.09 but there has been no response whatsoever.
She is a 69 years old lady and she needs the money urgently.

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Ha
      24th of Sep, 2008
    0 Votes

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    I have Uti mastershare Unit Scheme with quantity of 120 unit in my DP account. Now i want to know how to sell them and what is the current prise.

    Wating for your reply.

    Thanking You,


    Hasmukhbhai K Rathod

  • Me
      4th of Dec, 2009
    0 Votes

    This is on behalf of my mother Mrs. Sushila J. Asher who had sent you a letter on 09-03 2009 regarding the change of address of herself and my father. In reply to her said letter, you have sent a letter no.sri/REG/UTI/397256/438007 addressed to my father in which you have replied that you are in receipt of the said letter and have updated their new address in your records. Despite this, you have sent your cheque no.691598, dated 11-11-2009, on my mother's name at their old address. Please make the necessary changes at the earliest to avoid any further inconvenience to them as they are Senior Citizens and cannot run around.

  • Kk
      16th of Apr, 2013
    0 Votes

    I have about 500n UTI Mastershare 1986. I want to sale them - preferably to UTI direct or its appointed fund manager. Can you tell me the procedure?

Post your comment