UTI Credit Card / Did not receive a credit card!

1 India Review updated:

Have placed an application for the UTI Credit Card and i have submitted all the required documents. I was informed that i would receive the card within a period of 14 days. It has been more than 21 days now and i have not received any intimation via mail or by any other means. The only response from he other end was a reference number. Reference number: 343819.

I have tried raising the issue using the 24 hour help line. But so far i have not been able to speak to a customer care person.

Comments

• Ji
      12th of Jul, 2007
    Uti Credit Card - Addition of joining fee
    India

I have got a UTI bank credit card. When submitting the form I was told by the executive that there is no joining fee or annual fee. But when I received the first statement, there was an addition of joining fee.

• Gi
      14th of Jul, 2007
    Uti Credit Card - Not issuing Credit Statement properly!
    India

I have a UTI Gold Credit Card, for which UTI bank is least b0thered to send credit statement at the right time... when asked for the concerned authorities (So called Manager)... He really didn’t have any responsibility to keep up his words to send the credit card statement... After a lot of telephonic conversation and I personally going to the bank n-number of times. Finally I receive the statement that to through email exactly on the due date and any further delay in payment I would be fined... over all this there is absolutely no proper transparency with in the credit card section about " the mode of payment".

When mailed to "ibrm@utibank.co.in" they ask us to mail to "customer.services@utibank.co.in"...

When mailed to "customer.services@utibank.co.in" they say your email is not registered and all such reasons with no proper response... Even the local branch manager who is in charge for Credit card section is also not responding properly… and keeps blaming on others.

I almost feel as if I am trapped as I have made transaction through this card… So how waiting for the next statement to come, so that I can pay my dues and CLOSE the card…

I would be the most dissatisfied customer of UTI BANK...

Girindra Rao S
    Anna Nagar
    Chennai

• Rj
      19th of Jul, 2007

Not received my credit card statement yet.

25th of Jul, 2007

Have placed an application for the UTI Credit Card and i have submitted all the required documents. I was informed that i would receive the card within a period of 14 days. It has been more than 21 days now and i have not received any intimation via mail or by any other means. The only response from the other end was a reference number. Reference number : 327153.

25th of Jul, 2007

I have placed an application for the UTI Credit Card and i have submitted all the required documents. I was informed that i would receive the card Shortly. It has been more than a month now and i have not received any intimation via mail or by any other means. The only response from the other end was a reference number. Reference number: 368810.

• Ur
      6th of Aug, 2007
    Uti Credit Card - Pin number given is invalid
    India

I have been given 2 UTI cards one for self and another for my son Add on card. The Pin No. received is an invalid number. Made 2-3 complaints with Toll Free No. Last complaint made on 4-8-07 vide complaint No.20120. The same has not been rectified so far. The very purpose of availing card is not purposeful 465.

• Na
      30th of Aug, 2007
    Uti Credit Card - Poor service!
    India

I have a UTI Gold credit card. I am not receiving the statement on time. i call them to aske them to send me the same. Teh SMS alert facility is not activated though they say that "THERE SYSTEM SHOWS IT"S ACTIVATED". I pay the bill through cheque the cheque gets cleared the next day and they say they haven't got the payment. The customer support is laggard. No service from there side. Promised a complimentary return air ticket voucher. I haven't received it till now.

Fed up of calling them again and again...

• Vi
      10th of Sep, 2007

Not received credit card .ref no.346468 .and also my friend datta deshmukh not received card. His ref no. is 366221

16th of Sep, 2007

i want ur cradit card surrender now

16th of Sep, 2007

i want ur cradit card serrender now

i want ur cradit card serrender now no. 4718630000712074

mobile 9899728660.

cradit card no. 4718630000712074 i want serrender now

mobile-9899278660

• Si
      23rd of Sep, 2007

Me too is faced with the similar problem. The Bank lacks professional approach altogether. In spite of having a letter from one of their Managers that no fees, whatsoever shall be charged, to my utter dismay, found charges like annual fee, joining fee in my credit carsd statement. Even attended series of tele calls from their side, faxed the letter in question but nothing resolved. UTI should take a course from HSBC, CITI Bank for a better management of CC customers !!! LOL

• As
      27th of Oct, 2007

I have placed an application for the UTI Credit Card and I have submitted all the required documents. I was informed that i would receive the card Shortly. It has been more than a week now and I have not received any intimation via mail or by any other means. The only response from the other end was a reference number

• Rm
      7th of Nov, 2007

I have applied for credit card 2 months ago, On 11th Oct.recd sms stating that 'we recd your application with ref. no 692363' after that there is no information, please let me know if I am eligible for the card or not. Pls help me!

• Ge
      8th of Nov, 2007

Sub: credit card not received

Ref: (1) Applicant name: George P.A.
    (2) Residence Address: Perumbilly House, 46/1047, Jetty Road, Vaduthala P.O., Kochi-682023.
    (3) Office Address: Highnessoft Technologies Pvt.Ltd., GC, Church Square, Blossom Kochi Road, Elamkulam, Kochi-20

I had applied a UTI Silver Credit card on August last week of 2007, and submitted all the required documents.
    What is the present position of my credit card processing.

Pls help me!

• Pu
      13th of Nov, 2007
    Uti Credit Card - not get my credit out standing
    India

yaar mujhe credit card ka address change karna hai is some body will help me. many time i try to call on customer care bt its nt easy task.

how the bad service uti have

is anybody can help me..

• Di
      6th of Dec, 2007

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that I, Dipanjan banerjee is a Credit Card holder from your Bank. My UTI Credit no. is 4718630001808897.

With deep regret I am informing you that till now I have not yet received any statement from your esteemed organiozation.

So it is my earnest request to your kindself that you please do the needful to send me the pending statement at the earliest.

I will be very greatful to you if you can send me the statement in the below mentioned e-mail IDs:

1. dipanjan12345.1978@rediffmail.com